Female 25 - UK- 40lbs to lose and need support

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been more of a lurker on this site for quite a few months but keep yoyoing weight wise. I would like to lose at least 40lbs, get fitter, find healthier habits and generally feel happier about myself. Im 25 and from North Wales and if anyone who has similar golas/weight loss goals to me please feel free to add me as I hope having the support will keep me on the straight and narrow

Thanks everyone :smile:

Replies

• Hi. You can add me if you like, 25, UK. Goal is a total loss of 32lbs and currently have lost 18.4lbs.
  • tinkabells84
    Options
    Hi,
    I want to lose around 40 pounds as well, feel free to add me too, im from south london and currently doing the 30 day shred and no carbs diet X
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Hey there I am also from the UK. Feel free to add me as I am always looking for more supporters and people to support.
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Im from the uk, 26 and hae around 40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me x
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Surrey, England. I had just over 60lbs to lose after having my fourth baby decided enough was enough. I have lost 28lb and feeling so much better already!

Feel free to add me. This is a great site and I have made some great friends

Kelly
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just sending you a friend request now - Welcome :)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    hey friend request sent --- i have roughly 40lbs to lose as well xx
  • misstash123
    Options
    :smile: Thanks everyone and good luck
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    If you would like a friend over here in Canada feel free to add me!