Slim in 6 any good?

Options
Hey everyone i have heard that Slim in 6 workout dvd's are good.....anybody tried it? pros/cons?

Replies

• pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i did the videos. i like debbie seibers a lot, and i felt like i did get a good work out in with the videos. i could definitely feel myself getting stronger.

but once you through with start it up, and move to ramp it up and then burn it up, the videos go from about 30 min to an hour. i got used to it, but that may be an issue for some. also, you do the video 6 days a week and have one rest day, so it's the same thing every day for 1 hour a day, so that can get a little annoying. for me i didn't mind, though, bc i was so used to the video that i would put my own music on and still be able to follow along.

i lost a little bit of weight (i don't remember how much), but i did lose several inches and my leg shape and stomach shape changed quite a bit.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    i did it years ago and then lent it to my sister (in vhs lol) and she absolutely LOVED IT! she has since ordered the dvd's and swears by them but she never bothered to do the 3rd video. she's an itty bitty thing compared to me! she also jogs sometimes- it works for her- not high intensity enough for me, but it was great when i was first starting to workout after never having done anything in my life!