Mommy trying to lose baby weight!

Options
Any other Mama's out there trying to do the same? Let's cheer each other on! :) I have 2 kids - A 3 year old daughter, Sophie and an 8 month old son, Lewis. I can't use this "baby weight" excuse forever.

Replies

• Alicai
    Alicai Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi April,

I feel the same way. It's about time I stop using the 'baby fat' excuse and owned up to the fact that I'm overweight. My kids are 4 and 3 after all! lol.
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    your kids are still very young ! don't be hard on yourself. My youngest is 10, and I still carry the baby fat. Or maybe it's just my age (over 40 now)? As long as you feel good/healthy and eat well, don't worry about it so much. The kids are not an excuse, they are your reward !
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am kind of in the same vote. Except since we started trying to conceive I have put on 20 lbs :-(
    I too have to stop using the excuse of gaining the weight due to TTC. I realize the meds play a part but then I have to step up my game more.

Good luck to everyone.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm here to. My daughters are almost 5 months and almost 23 months, and while I'm down below pre-pregnancy weight for my second daughter, I've still got 54 lbs to lose to my goal weight.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm here to. My daughters are almost 5 months and almost 23 months, and while I'm down below pre-pregnancy weight for my second daughter, I've still got 54 lbs to lose to my goal weight.
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello :))) I have a 3yr old and a 10mo old. I am trying soooo hard to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight. I'd love to help motivate as well as get some motivation from other mom's out there too :)
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words! :)
  • CandiMomma
    Options
    Mommy here! Wanting to lose that baby fat! Add me!
  • happy2mamma
    happy2mamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 2 (6mth old and an almost 3 year old) I am trying to get down to pre baby weight of baby #1 :) I just started 12 days ago and have found it's a lot easier to do than I thought. For me it's the right time to do it and mentally I'm in the game! If not for me - for my kids and family. Would love to stay in touch with all you mommy's and help motivate each other :)