HA! Good riddance!

Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    LMAO! You are too funny
  • abazooday727
    Options
    I like her just a smidge better than Conda though...They are both just too childish and hateful. AND what is all this crying about..geeze. It is getting old everyone crying all the time. SUCK IT UP! I can understand the Kim lady missing her girls birthday and being emotional. But everyone else crying over everything?
  • RDalton84
    Options
    I liked Daphne a whole hell of a lot better than Conda!! I feel for Daphne and her brother coming into that hostile environment. Nobody was very welcoming to them, kind of a shame. I probably would have done that same thing as Daphne, I would have tried not to make it as obvious though lol
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    they were dead on arrival... they had no chance and whatever they said or anything screwed them... felt bad...

it was almost border line racist...
  • turkeytrotter
    turkeytrotter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    She came into a bad situation, but she made it worse holding a grudge for her brother. It would have been different for her if she hadn't gone home that week. That got her worked up even more.
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    Conda has been nothing but trouble...can't wait for her to go! I hope Daphne and/or her brother rock it and win the at home prize!

9766141.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    it would have been great to see her win the whole thing but last nights game was f'ed and she didnt help herself with such a random change...
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    She needed to be the bigger person. Conda is so annoying but she's young and Daphne should have known better!
    ...and you know she had a tummy ache after eating all those reeses!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i like daphne way more than i like conda!!! BUT, she really messed up last nite... making that silly decision, based on emotions & not strategy... & then lying about it for so long... & then when she finally fessed up, she gets defensive & says "i don't wanna talk abt it anymore" :laugh: man, i KNEW they were gonna throw the weigh-in & send her home!! i could see that coming a mile away!!
  • sandybeachez
    sandybeachez Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think Conda is a manipulative B. Who made her BL Queen.
    This season reminds me of a highschool with all the clicks. After all, Conda is only 23, and very much immature. UGH... I thought the drama was fueled by both of them on personal decisons. But Daphne was DUMB for playing into that stupid challenge. However Conda is not all innocent and I would like to see her leave. That weigh in Pissed me off.
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for Daphne. She really wanted to be on the Ranch and get help, but people made it a hostile environment for her from the get go.

I'm not liking this season so much. Too much back stabbing and meanness and not understanding that everyone there is IN THE SAME PLACE and they all need the SAME help!
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    they were dead on arrival... they had no chance and whatever they said or anything screwed them... felt bad...

I don't think it had anything to do with race. Although, I could be wrong. I think they both would have been welcomed a lot better if Conda hadn't been there stirring the *kitten* the whole time.

Frankly, I have no respect for Conda, and very little for any of the other ladies on the show. The exceptions are Kimmy and Chris. The rest are all b!tches.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I. Hate. Them. All.
  • mollyjackson82
    Options

I don't think it had anything to do with race. Although, I could be wrong. I think they both would have been welcomed a lot better if Conda hadn't been there stirring the *kitten* the whole time.

Frankly, I have no respect for Conda, and very little for any of the other ladies on the show. The exceptions are Kimmy and Chris. The rest are all b!tches.

exactly!
  • longhaul64
    Options
    18 peanut butter cups! I would have barfed.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    I liked Daphne a whole hell of a lot better than Conda!! I feel for Daphne and her brother coming into that hostile environment. Nobody was very welcoming to them, kind of a shame. I probably would have done that same thing as Daphne, I would have tried not to make it as obvious though lol

I agree.....I like Daphne a lot more than Drama Queen Conda. Conda is a little bratty drama queen that is more about the games that the real purpose for the Biggest Loser show.....to loose weight! Both Daphne and her brother were shunned the moment they got on the ranch, so it's not surprised those other contestants voted that way. I personally think Conda was threatened by Daphne's percentage from last week.

I personally think the Biggest Loser show would be best served if Conda and her drama goes home next week.....she's young and immature, in my opinion. She doesn't understand the awesome opportunity she has to get her health together!!! Instead, she chooses to waste on petty dramatic situations. Just my 2cents..
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I felt kind of bad for Daphne... Although she knew she would have the target on her back for switching Jeremy and Conda...and ONLY switching them? It's like who WOULDN'T know that it was her!? Okay, but really. Conda has everyone twisted around her finger- How? I don't know and I can't stand it. I'm glad Dolvett saw right through her though at the beginning. She is just lazy and likes drama! :( The red team is now set up to basically prosper the rest of the season with Jeremy on the team... If only Chism was on the team as well! ;) Hahaha
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching the show three or four weeks ago. Can't stand all the drama and bad blood in the house.
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    18 peanut butter cups! I would have barfed.

LOL Me too!!!!
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    Uhm, but the real topic is what happens next week to Chris!?! :(