Replies

• IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    Bump... I'm 5'10 :)
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and would love to see pics as well, i dont want to end up looking like a scare crow, i like my curves and would like to maintain it, my goal wait is around 150-160ish but i dont no what that looks like on someone taller.

Thank you! I'm 5'9 and I look like a scare crow at 145. Or at least I did before kids - it might be different now.
  • yubyub
    Options
    I am 5'10" with a large frame. I am currently 222ish. My first goal is to get to 180, then reevaluate. When I did WW 10 years ago, i got down to 159...for about a minute ; ) I was entirely too thin at the low end of the 160s. But, I did very little strength training, so I am curious to see the difference it makes this time around.
  • TXMOMMY2010
    Options
    Love this. I am 5'9". I started out at 199 (right after I gave birth to my daughter almost 2 years ago.) I have been maintaining at 138. I still would like to lose some inches in my waist and tone up. I need to add some pics! Way to go ladies!
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5'9" 137lbs. I'll share pics at 132-133 when I figure out how to add photos!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies - I am 5'9" and sitting around 140lbs right now. I would like to get to 135lbs.

blacksuitFeb2012.jpg
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    better-1-1.jpg

This was me at my heaviest and where I am today. I am 5'9 and have an athletic build :) Hoping to get to 147!!

You look fantastic!! :smile:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and when I stareted I was 200 pounds. As of today I am about 173ish..with 20ish more to go. I had lost more since this pic, but it is the closest I have. I am at 27 pounds lost now.

fatty.jpg
  • jsflare
    Options
    bump
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is mine :)
    I'm currently 180, i've lost 74lbs so far, and I wanna be 168.
    I'm 5'10 :)

In my after picture on my profile I was about 195lbs? I need to upload a new one!
  • jjschmecks
    jjschmecks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11" Starting weight at 230 now down to 216, fitting in my size 14's so Im excited. Im shooting for 175lbs. Haven't taken any pics yet I want to wait till I hit the half way mark then I'll post a pic :) Good luck to you!
  • jodimw
    jodimw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I started changing my lifestyle on 1/28/12 at 256lbs. I'm on day 25 of eating healthy foods/day 16 of shakin my booty at the gym. Currently at 246 and my energy level is starting to waver between feeling amazingly energenic and wanting to let my body rest. Goal weight is 170 and it's attainable so long as I stick with my plan. Excited for the journey back to my hippiesque/hiking/backpacking/biking self!
  • jjschmecks
    jjschmecks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! We have the same frame and height but I don't look as thin as you, but maybe when I get down under that 200 mark I will.....keep up the good work!!!
  • dubbergirl
    dubbergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and started out 1/14/12 at 217.5 and am now down to 192.4. My goal is 175 and to re-eval when I get closer to my goal weight. The lowest I've ever been was 130 lbs and in a size 7 that had to be taken in, and never want to be that thin again, as I looked like a walking skeleton. I just want to be heatlhy, and fitting into smaller clothes is a bonus =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!