which is better with Jillian

Options
Which DVD has the best results...30 day shred or shred it with weights?

Replies

• adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS right now. After i'm done with this then I plan to go to another of her dvds....not sure which one though. I really really like this one. I think any of her dvds will be beneficial for you. I know she's annoying, but I trust her...
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I agree that she is annoying! I don't even like her! But boy can she whip me! And she does it well. I am doing the 30DS right now. I am feeling the burn!
  • diananut
    Options
    Currently doing 30DS and about to start level 3. I love this DVD! I'll be starting Ripped in 30 after this.
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS now completed day 3 of Level 1 last night. I can already see a difference in my strength and stamina from day 1. I have 30DS and Ripped but have not tried that one yet. She is kicking my butt! 30DS does use some light weights in it. I am not sure how much of a difference there is in the two since I dont have the shred with weights dvd.
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with 30ds and plan to go to ripped in 30 next because its the same shorter workouts and with 2 kids thats about all I can manage. I'd definitely start with 30DS
  • ajhart321
    ajhart321 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started with Ripped in 30 and then moved on to 30 Day Shred, which is more intense. Love them both, though! Haven't tried Shred it with weights.
  • ajhart321
    ajhart321 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started with Ripped in 30 and then moved on to 30 Day Shred, which is more intense. Love them both, though! Haven't tried Shred it with weights.
    Apparently I wasn't awake when I wrote this. It's backwards! :o) Ripped in 30 is more intense and I am doing it now, after 30-day Shred!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    shred it with weights sucks, its a kettlebell workout and its not good at all. Jillians exepertice is not a kettlebell thats for sure, go with 30 day shred.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I agree that she is annoying! I don't even like her! But boy can she whip me! And she does it well. I am doing the 30DS right now. I am feeling the burn!

I am almost done with Level 3 30 DS and then to Ripped in 30. Not familiar with Shred it with weights. I do agree she can be annoying, especially when she says "If my friend Natalie can do it, so can you..." Umm, have you seen that girl, shes an athlete!