Options
naner
naner Posts: 110
im so hungry and i don't know what to have for lunch!!! :smile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm having a summer squash sandwich with Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese wedges, and my Lay's light chips. And alittle left over chicken. YUM! :love:
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    yumm :tongue:
  • coolviolet73
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I understand that, "Well, I'm on a diet so just what can I eat?" feeling when it comes to mealtimes. In the beginning, I would get so frustrated that I would either not eat at all, or binge and eat unhealthy things (in large quantities) simply because I was comfortable with that behavior. Now, I think the key is planning ahead, and then sticking to the plan as closely as I can. Like for today, being that I'm at the office and we have a full size fridge/freezer here, I keep lots of frozen meals on hand so I have choices. Today was a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer, in Roasted Beef Merlot. I also had a 1/2 cup serving of pineapple tidbits to go with it.

I bet you'll find it easier to know what to eat if you plan ahead, so that when you're hungry and ready to eat, all you have to do is make a choice out of the options you've previously selected.

I heard something recently about the 7 P's philosophy---Prior Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance. Makes sense to me!
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    I'm eating some California rolls right now. They're really good. :love:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i like to make up a pot of rice and a crock pot dish that I can have for leftovers during the week at work. just had slow cooked bbq chicken (recipe on MFP message boards) over rice. Less than 400 cals for a nice lunch meal.
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    Salad with Romaine lettuce and tune, a big pickle and honey dew melon. TOOO Good.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Amy's organic veggie lasagna and bruss. sprouts.:happy: and a diet coke! (2nd this week):grumble:
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Green salad, a plain bake potato, string cheese, and strawberries
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A pbj sandwich made on light 45 calorie bread & natural pb w/ sf jam. 1 non fat yogurt and an apple. Yummy- Cindy :heart:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I had to take my husband in for x-rays. He thought he broke his toe/ foot. Good news, he didn't break it. Bad news... I had to do lunch on the run. I hit Subway for a 6" Turkey on Wheat, with mustard, and lots of veg. (No cheese.)

Enjoy your afternoon!! :happy:
    -kathy
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    Are subways okay as I've been told they do a low fat range, but how accurate that is I don't know:noway:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    homemade turkey burger (ground turkey) on arnold 100% ww thin sandwich roll
    homemade salad (spring mix, arugua, cukes, tomato, peppers, matchsticks) with blue chees dressing
    water
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Lately I've been having more free time, so I love to create my own dishes! I've been sticking to lots of "mini-meals".

Yesterday - peanut butter and banana sandwich with blueberries and carrots sprinkled around.

Today - yogurt parfait with peaches, blueberries, and chopped up Ritz crackers.
  • jax0814
    jax0814 Posts: 6
    Options
    what is in your veggie lasagna?