I am saying good bye and thanks

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Well, I hate to do this, but I am leaving MFP. I am needing to spend less time on the computer and more time working out and with the family. This has become such an obsession. I have bought a book to log all my food in and I will do that from now on...april fool's.....I would also just like to thank everybody for all the support you give to all of us. Everybody here ROCKS. that is not an april fools, that is the truth. It is so great to have a place to go where everybody understands. Support is the way to make it through our lifestyle change. You are all stuck with me for a long time.....sorry:laugh:
Have a great day!!
Friendship,
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    Well, I hate to do this, but I am leaving MFP. I am needing to spend less time on the computer and more time working out and with the family. This has become such an obsession. I have bought a book to log all my food in and I will do that from now on...april fool's.....I would also just like to thank everybody for all the support you give to all of us. Everybody here ROCKS. that is not an april fools, that is the truth. It is so great to have a place to go where everybody understands. Support is the way to make it through our lifestyle change. You are all stuck with me for a long time.....sorry:laugh:
    Have a great day!!
    Friendship,
    Renee
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You totally fooled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! But you know, to tell you the truth, I have thought about that but I cannot stop coming to this site!!!!!!!!!!!! Several times a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You rat!! :laugh: You had me, hook line and sinker!! Though it is true about spending too much time here . . . at least for me:tongue:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...totally thought you were leaving too! Glad you're not! Thought we'd have to have everyone petition or something!

*Kistinbee*:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Sorry, just had to do it. I do spend too much time here, but I think it is ok because each time I log in, it is a learning experience. Now the chat room is way additing and a ton of fun. Lot's of calories burned laughing there.:laugh:
    Have a good one.
  • celeste15
    celeste15 Posts: 51
    Options
    Lol. You had me going for a second too. I'm brand new here and I saw your topic and I thought to myself, "huh?" Someone must not be too happy here anymore, but glad to know it was an arm twister! :laugh:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    WOW, you snagged my attention with the quickness! Ditto on what celest just said! Good one. LOL.:laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh you bad girl, you really had me going!! Glad you're not leaving us after all. That was a good one though. :bigsmile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :tongue: you're such a goofy:smooched: !:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Oh, you got me, you naughty girl, you.

:tongue:
  • icandoit
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Jeesh! You actually had me going there for a second!! LOL!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    You had me going!! Even after I read April Fools.. i reread it again and again trying to understand hahahahaha Im glad you are staying!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    OMG I NEVER fall for anything and I soooo did You are GOOOOD!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dd
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oooo you are fresh! lol good one...now DON'T do that again! lol sigh....what will we do w/ you girl! lol
    hugs!
    Ali
  • icandoit
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    very glad it was a April Fool's. :laugh:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    You rat!! :laugh: You had me, hook line and sinker!! Though it is true about spending too much time here . . . at least for me:tongue:

Ditto.... you so had me.....glad you're staying....just remember that saying about pay backs being **ll.

:tongue:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TZUVELLA
    TZUVELLA Posts: 27
    Options
    Love your sense of humor... :laugh: ...I admit you had me going too.. :blushing: ha ha ha:drinker: