Is anyone else eating popcorn all day long?

Options
Not really, but if you REALLY understand my question, then you'll know what I mean.

Replies

• KFuerst27
    Options
    I guess I'm not sure if I REALLY understand your question, but I do find myself eating popcorn when I am hungry and feel like munching, or when I'm not really all that hungry but want to munch. This seems to usually happen on a rest day.
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have not got a CLUE what you are on about...but I am sooo intrigued..wanna know what your on about!!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oh, it just seems the same things get asked over and over, like people don't really do any searching before they post or things like "If I am eating what I work off, what is the point of going to the gym just to eat it back?" People just need to do some research for themselves. I'm not trying to be mean, I just feel like it's discussed constantly. So sit back, eat some popcorn and enjoy the show.
  • nellie_579
    nellie_579 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat air popped popcorn once a day as a snack - its low in calories and is enough to keep me feeling full until my next meal.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I thought this was actually for avid popcorn eaters. I have been misled :cry:
  • riksterqt
    Options
    Yep. As I type this.
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    I do think a lot of information is given over and over again, and a lot of the same questions are being asked. BUT, I do feel that patience is the key. Everyday new people join this site to better themselves, and until they get the hang of things, I am here to give support and guidance. OVER and OVER again.

Plus... I flippin LOVE popcorn.:love:
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do think a lot of information is given over and over again, and a lot of the same questions are being asked. BUT, I do feel that patience is the key. Everyday new people join this site to better themselves, and until they get the hang of things, I am here to give support and guidance. OVER and OVER again.

Plus... I flippin LOVE popcorn.:love:
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I love movie popcorn!!!!!!!! The worst kind in the world, I know. but damn it is soooooo good!!!! :love:
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Oh, it just seems the same things get asked over and over, like people don't really do any searching before they post or things like "If I am eating what I work off, what is the point of going to the gym just to eat it back?" People just need to do some research for themselves. I'm not trying to be mean, I just feel like it's discussed constantly. So sit back, eat some popcorn and enjoy the show.

this thread is one of those that you're talking about, where someone says the same thing over & over. you should have done SEARCH to see how many people complained about this before you did.

and i don't really care for popcorn either, on a side note. LOL
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I thought this was actually for avid popcorn eaters. I have been misled :cry:

Hahahaha... I don't even know you, but I love you.