Greetings from the "Deep-Fried" South

Options
2»

Replies

• beccacoug
    Options
    Hi, I'm a GA girl. Married with 4 kids; 5, 3 year old twins and an almost 2 year old! Can't quite shake the weight from the last baby. Busy too with my little ducks as I'm also a SAHM. None of mine have started school yet but I do have a large network of friends who also homeschool. Hat's off! Good luck in your journey. I would love to be added as your friend.
  • eyewonder2
    Options
    I'm in Michigan but family roots are in the South, so I know about Southern cooking .It's good on the lips but heavy on the hips, feel free anyone to add me
  • imanewwoman11
    Options
    I'm Deep-fried Southern girl too. I'm in Georgia.
    I am a 46 year old wife, mother, teacher, grandmother (step-grandmother, but still a grandmother!). I've been on a diet my whole life (or at least pretending I was). I will be glad to encourage you and to be your accountability partner. Would you do the same for me?

I started my weight loss journey at 234 lbs. I am now 189. When I first started, it took me thirty minutes to walk a mile. TODAY I walked/jogged a mile in 14:48. I still have a long way to go to reach 135, but I'm taking it one day at a time.