What's your new favourite things about your body...?

Options
2»

Replies

• elbandito
    Options
    I have a chin now. It adds dignity and gravitas. It's excellent.

I also have collarbones. I can see them clearly and the way that muscle anchors to them.

Speaking of muscles; biceps and triceps ALWAYS make me feel good when popping them at a mirror. Otherwise my legs are EXCELLENT.
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    I asked my husband what HIS favorite body part was on my body since I've started to lose weight, and to my DELIGHT & SURPISE, he answered "your little tummy." Shocking since I had our second child 6 months ago yesterday, and have LOST 47 lb!! MY favorite body part would be ,my legs! They are toning right up.
  • 1sweetpea70
    1sweetpea70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My legs. I've only lost 12 lbs, but, i KILL it in the cardio dept and they have really gotten toned. Ive lost inches everywhere too and im really liking how my clothes are fitting. Im petite, 5'4, and have always been tiny. I cant wait to hit my goal weight.
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    My giant brain.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My collar bone, ribs, and hips. They've never been visible before! My arms and legs are pretty nice looking too. Same with my back, stomach, boobs, and face. You know what? All of my is pretty great. =)
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    my eyes for now
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Visible muscles in my arms, and a slowly but surely emerging collarbone -- love it!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress, but definitely my butt so far! Ever since I started running more, it's actually getting much bigger (in a good way) :blushing:

And my collar bones since I haven't seen them this visible since the last time I was thin!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i still have a cup size to go, but im so happy that my back boobs have deflated!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!