Zero Calorie Peanut Butter!!!!

Options

Replies

• TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think I'll stick with PB2. Which reminds me -- I need to order more!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I won't try it because it's not clean.

LoL I can't even say it with a straight face.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah, screw that.
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I once bought some blueberry syrup...same deal...no calories, no fat, no nuthin. It also tasted HORRIBLE! How could something with no nutrients taste so bad???? Idk, but it sure did! lol
    :sick:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I've tried 2 or 3 of their products, and liked em.

I'd rather be skinny and not picky then fat like I used to be, when I only ate things that tasted good.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I tried their honey mustard salad dressing and it was...... odd. Only had it once, now the bottle just sits in my fridge, staring at me every time I open the door and begging for the sweet release of the waste basket, but it denied me the delicious flavor of honey mustard on my salad so I continue to deny it it's freedom.

You'd think I would have learned after the Honey Mustard fiasco and the Ranch fiasco. No such luck.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Sucralose is something I try to stay away from.

Giving up the nutritional benefits of peanutbutter... and then add sucralose on top of that doesn't seem like a worthwhile trade-off for the calories
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    It's not peanut butter then.

Thank you.

More like Chemical Butter
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    It's not peanut butter then.

Thank you.

More like Chemical Butter

It's not butter either, so what is it now? Chemical Spread perhaps.....

*Disclaimer: I have nothing against chemicals, as long as they taste good. LOL
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I like WF dressing...the honey mustard and raspberry are good, although acquired...i would rather use my calories for something else....just got the miracle mayo and it is doable...someone just told me the pancake syrup is good. Each to their own:)
  • Dzuniga87
    Options
    it tastes like salty whipped peanut air- I was so excited when I found it but BLEH.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I tried the walden peanut butter and it tasted chemically.... it was runny. I put it in the fridge to get thicker but still runny. I also bought the walden farms strawberry spread, ketchup, mayo.... all disgusting. Glad publix refunded my money!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Mmmmmmm...... Xanthan Gum and Sodium Benzoate. Seems legit. :) So, we are essentially talking "peanut flavored air"? I'm in!
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    LoL.

"Walden Farms Peanut-Resembling Chemical Spread"
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    LoL.

Add an 'ish' in there somewhere and you've got yourself some marketting gold.
  • margaretanna
    Options
    I recently found their line of products and I was wondering how the peanut butter and chocolate sauce tasted!! We tried a few of the dressings...some are good some aren't so great. Like one said before..its hit and miss.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Lol, what's the point in it then? No fat, no protein, no nothing... sounds really pointless. Plus I like using peanut butter as a way to extra calories in.
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What part of the store do you find this PB2 stuff in? People always talk about it, but I've never seen it or heard of it before MFP. And what kind of ways do you use it? What scary chemicals does it have?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew it tasted like ca-ca before I dumped 4 bucks on it. Oh well...it will work in cookies for the kiddo...bwahahaha
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    LoL.

Add an 'ish' in there somewhere and you've got yourself some marketting gold.

The "ish" happens shortly after tasting.