NSV - Exercise Plan B

Options
Like most people, I am very busy. Today was particularly busy...grading, writing, reading, church, yadda, yadda...

I couldn't get to the gym this morning. But...I made a plan yesterday because I knew today would be busy. My Plan B - Turbo Jam DVD after putting my baby to bed. No excuses. I laced up my tennis and went to work.

Before, I would have made excuses for not working out.

Not today...

That's my new healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• summerlancaster
    Options
    Great job! The excuses are still daily for me -- work, kids, etc. I have to get past it!
  • crymzen
    crymzen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I find it especially difficult to workout after putting my son down because I used to look at as my time to relax. I need to work more on changing that perspective to include working out is a good way to celebrate me. You should be doubly proud that you were committed and you followed through on your commitment. The next time you are faced with the same choice it will be that much easier to choose whats good for you.
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    good job! i am going to invest in DVDs so i can do the same thing.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I wish I had that plan. I came home from church and sat my butt down. You just gave me motivation for next week. I will choose to make an exercise plan B! Thank you! I needed this today!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Having a daily plan helps. It is so tempting to come home, get everyone settled, and plop down on the couch. This of course was the catalysis for my weight gain.

I have a "no excuses" plan. We have plenty of workout DVDs and equipment at home. So in a pinch, I set up a mini gym at home and get to work.

We are planning a family trip to Destin, FL and I've started looking for resorts that offer free workout facilities. My plan is to workout before we play at the beach. Heck, I might run on the beach this summer!

I will be attending a conference in Arizona in November. And yes, the conference hotel offers free access to the workout facility!

No excuses. Just work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!