NSV - armpits :)

Options
jhoney8
jhoney8 Posts: 43 Member
I was looking at pictures of myself taken recently and realized that I now actually have armPITS, as in pits under your arms as opposed to lumpy areas filled with fat. I never realized that fat could hide in so many places. :)

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! I love it :D You must have worked so hard- I hope you're very proud!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I want armpits! my new goal is to get arm pits ;)
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Haha...nice NSV. I love the dip that thin people have in the center of their lower back....I want one!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    ROFL I know!!! I always wondered why they were called 'pits' when they stuck OUT! Now I have them, now I get it!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Wonder how many of us ran to the mirror to see if we have pits???? I did :blushing:
  • tfisher13
    tfisher13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!! only you would post something like this, too funny!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Wonder how many of us ran to the mirror to see if we have pits???? I did :blushing:

I did too! and no..no pitty pits yet :(
  • bailamulata
    Options
    tell me about it... mine are not armpits.. they are pitted baggies of fat that fall right out over my bra! augggh.. congratulations on yours!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't wait for that! :)
  • DorothyR87
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I will never achieve that. Even at my thinnest in high school when I was athletic year round I always had them.
  • BornToRun14
    Options
    Haha thats awesome!! Keep up the great work :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!