ALIi, Does anyway take this pill?? I love it

I have been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I had those Oil Leak problems for the first week, but I love it. I am loosing weight becasue it makes me go to the bathroom imediatly after I eat over my grams of fat per meal. So now I watch all my fat grams i eat.

Does anyone else take Alli, and what is your take on it?

Replies

• I have been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I had those Oil Leak problems for the first week, but I love it. I am loosing weight becasue it makes me go to the bathroom imediatly after I eat over my grams of fat per meal. So now I watch all my fat grams i eat.

Does anyone else take Alli, and what is your take on it?
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Hi BigRedd,
    I have been taking Alli for a couple weeks now, but using it very sparingly. I take it when I remember, and it usually isn't very often. What I can say is that I firmly believe that since I am dieting and exercising, weight loss is what naturally comes next. I don't think the Alli helps that much, and I feel better that I am basically doing it myself. Besides, it is pretty expensive, too. How much weight have you lost on it?
    Jenn
  • Hello Cardgrl,
    I take it like 2x a day at least. Becasue it still stays in my body if I eat something else fatty. I have lost like 3 lbs, in three weeks, but when I weighed my self this moring I lost a total 4 pounds, which I think is the norm. I do believe also if you watch what you eat, you will automatically loose weight. It is a gimic, but seems to work for me. One thing I don't do like I am supposed to is take my multi-vitiam at night. Is that bad?? I forget sometimes.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    i agree with cardgrl. i used to take fat burners and i tried a variety. since memorial day i have been eating healthy and i haven't been taking vitamins and i have more energy than before. i feel the best thing to do is to eat lean and the fat will come off without alli. i don't know what an oil leak is but it doesn't sound good. if you eat healthy the fresh fruits and vegetables will take care of your cravings. did this alli come with a menu plan?
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    I drink green tea to help with weight loss. It's natural and good for you.
  • Your right about just eating correctly. I watch my portians now, and my fat grams. ALLI is not a fat burner. It is a Fat Blocker. So the Fat comes right out in your bowels. It is kind of gross. Sometimes just oil (fat) comes out.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    I bought the book, but after reading it I was too scared to try it. If I gotta worry that I might poop myself at work...I don't need to lose the weight that badly!!!
  • I take ALLI and it isnt as extreme (the pooping part of it) as it may sound in the book. lol You only have more of those kinds of bowl movements if your over doing it on fats. Im on a low cal diet and using alli and Im doing great on it...without the OVER pooping fear lol Its a great fat blocker!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    The book was good even beyone the pill. It had good, common sense approcah to weight loss, and I think it only cost me 6 bucks or so, so it was still worth it. To be honest, I have been trying to eat so healthy that the fiber in my diet is working fine without the Alli. Sorry, I know, TMI...
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    When Alli first came out I wanted to try it. I read up about it but just hadn't had the $$ to get. I have two kids to take care of and bills to pay. And the $$ I'm going to spend on a pill I'd rather spend on my kids instead... so I decided not to get it. I decided to try another approach and just start making healthier choices in what I eat and working out. If you have to eat lowfat foods while taking Alli, why not just eat lowfat foods alone and try to lose the weight w/o the pill. I was on the SBD (South Beach Diet) before and lost a pretty good amount of weight. I do feel that if you are eating right and working out, you will lose the weight. It may take time, but you will lose it.
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    I just found this post that I had posted on a while ago. Too funny! Keep up the good work, guys! :)