Crazy canucks July 1

Options
Cyndi1
Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
weigh in 161.6- down just a couple of ounces. It a lost-lol! Good luck everyone. Go Canada Go!!!!

Happy Canada Day to everyone!!!

Replies

• Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :love: happy Canada Day u all
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Weigh in, 158.2, so down 0.6 lbs. Not really as good as I wanted, but its still something! Good luck everybody and have a good Canada day!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'll take any ounces lost.!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 148 lbs. :ohwell:

Hopefully everyone is able to get outside for Canada Day celebrations!!!!:bigsmile:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Happy Canada Day from jolly ol' England. :wink:

I miss Canada :sad: I haven't been there in almost a year. But I'm going back in 15 days! :bigsmile:

I soooooooooooooo want a digital scale so I can see changes by the ounce.
    I stayed the same this week 152.
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    228 lbs for me. I too want a digital scale. Any recommendations on a good one?
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day everyone.

I was able to enjoy the day part, but I've come in to work the afternoon shift.
    I won't mind, it's nice and quiet.

Finally it was a good week for me.

Last week 209
    This week 206
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I bought the weight watchers scale - you can pick it up at walmart for about 50$
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Canada day!! I spent mine at the cottage on the lake, it was fun, boating and tubing and lots of family around.

As for weigh in, I stayed the same as last week. Guess we can't lose every week. Oh well, tomorrow starts a new week and summer is here!!!! yay
  • WillyG
    Options
    I bought the weight watchers scale - you can pick it up at walmart for about 50$

I'm going to go and pick one up this weekend
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day!!!! :flowerforyou:

Well last week all I did was check in... this week I'm sitting at 213lbs; that's a 5lb loss from weigh in 2 weeks ago. YEAH!! :bigsmile:

Went for a walk this afternoon in the city; had some fun in the sun!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day!!!

weigh in: 141
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options

Down 1.2.
  • andycanada
    andycanada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    253.8 - Down 3.0!

Good for me considering I had a birthday party that I went to and also one night after a hard day of work broke down and bought a bag of chips :(

But its a new week!

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day!
  • WillyG
    Options
    If we are still on the fruit challenge, I had the following today:

1 bananna
    1 gala apple
    1 white nectarine.
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I'm leaving today for a week holiday and I will not be checking in. My husband talked me out of bringing my workout gear on our mini getaway last month. This time I'm bringing my sneaks and workout wear so I can make the commitment to go to the hotel gym. During naptime for the girls... husband will nap along with them, & my *kitten* will be in the gym :)
    I'll have no access, I was considering writing everything down, but I want to allow myself the liberty to enjoy my holiday and trust in *myself* .

Have a great week losing!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    So seeing that its the new week, I think we should get started on our new challenge . . . i was thinking water b/c i personally need a kick in the butt for that. so the goal is 8 glasses a day, if more, GREAT!! everytime you drink your water(per day, per drink . . . which ever you prefer) put in this guy --->:drinker: . SO when you drink 4 8onz glasses - :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: . There was a thread awhile back that did that and I found it very effective. So i'll count, and give the winner next week. and any advice or tips for how to get more water in, is a great idea.

Happy Drinking!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

who was the winner for the fruit challenge?
  • Jay_83
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: already four!!:bigsmile:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Just finished working out, so I now have 10 in so far. I love this challenge. Water is all I drink!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all.
    Want to add a twist perhaps to this challenge.

I've read that 8 glasses are good for an average person. You should drink an extra glass for every 20 lbs your overweight.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

So (for some of us) let's aim for 10 glasses, and that way you make sure you get at least 8?