Milk in Green Tea?

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I never thought of putting milk in green tea, always thought it was like fruit tea and you shouldnt add any. But i dont much like the taste of green tea so might give it a try i have a large box to finish!
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    Nope. I like my green tea as it is :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I also have to mention that if you drink Early Grey with milk in and a little sugar it tastes like cake but with less calories!
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I always put milk in my black tea, but I have never tried it in green. I'm actually not a huge fan of green tea, unless there's something else in it. A lady at the laundromat gave me a box of green tea with pomegranate, and it's phenomenal. I think I need to go make a cup now. ;P

Grandtheftuno, peppermint cocoa is AMAZING. I make it at home by just tossing a couple of those red and white peppermint hard candies in the bottom of the mug and letting them melt. I never thought to use a peppermint tea bag!
  • grandtheftuno
    Options
    That peppermint candy idea also sounds amazing!

I like that they use the peppermint tea because it doesn't add any sweetness/calories to the beverage, and it's a more natural tasting flavour, but I think if I wanted a sugar kick, I would go the peppermint candy route!