Question about exercising...

Options
I am wondering if anyone has opinions or knowledge about how I have been doing the 30 DS. I have been doing it every day but b/c of my schedule I normally work out at night and then wake up the next morning and work out before I go into work. Then I don't work out again until the next day in the evening..so in other words I work out Monday night/Tuesday morning and then not again until Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Anyone see why this should be a problem? I am just hoping I would still get the same results since I am working out 1x a day...thanks for any input!

Replies

• robino419
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS and i did it on a random schedule. Tuesday-Friday I usually did it in the mornings, but on Sat/Sun/Mon I would do it in the evening. Sometimes on Sat/Sun/Mon (the days I work) I wouldn't do the 30DS, but would jog on the treadmill. I think you will still get terrific results from it! I finished it in 45 days instead of 30, but still had fantastic results!!! I just took my measurements and lost 21 inches overall!!!! Good luck!!! =)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It's all about daily exercise. As long as the the short turn around time is not causing you to be super sore or unable to complete the workout, I don't see anything wrong with your setup. If that works for you and you can stick with it, then its perfect. I had a similar odd work out schedule a few months back, I still lost plenty of weight.
  • blondedanie
    blondedanie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great..glad to hear it!

I am on day 23 and I have only missed 1 day so far. I plan to continue until March 3 and then follow up with another Jillian workout...thanks for the input! (and I am seeing the inches fall off, this is my 2nd time doing it but the first time I did it on a more "regular" schedule)

Thanks again!
  • robino419
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow. Do you know what you're goint to follow up with?
  • blondedanie
    blondedanie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I plan to either do Jillians buns/thighs dvd or a cardio one that Bob Harper does...have you done ripped in 30 before?