THE BEST FOOD YOU EVER ATE?!

Options
hellraisedfire
hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
The celebs have this game so, why can't WE?! name a few foods you would have if you were on your death bed, even if you only had them once and they're from the other side of the world!

mine are:
*this round pizza I had in stockholm, sweden. I have NEVER had a pizza this delicious anywhere in my life!!
*fried rabbit from italy. it was like a better KFC chicken <3
*gnocchi in italy. OMG. I'd eat someone's SOUL for this! :D
*chicken franchaise from this restaurant my family goes to every friday. I could eat this every day/meal!

Replies

• Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    An Italian Cheeseburger....it's not what you think unless you're from north Jersey then you should know what I mean...ooh, how I love thee...lol

Seafood Nachos from a restaurant called California Dreaming...

A panini from the Panini stand in Italy...again it's not what you think...it's like a hamburger but I have no clue what it's made of...lol...but it's so good...

A schnitzel from Germany...SO SO GOOD!!!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    nom, I've never been to germany! I'm waiting on schnitzel to have REAL stuff from germany! :D and north jersey?? I'm from north pa, I might have to make this trek into the unknown to try one of these cheeseburgers... ;)
  • drhirams
    Options
    Vegan Nachos from Native Foods, in Palm Springs, Ca.... NO meat, no dairy, and I felt like I was eating everything. The most amazing dish ever!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Why would you eat a rabbit?? :(((
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Pizza Perfect pizza, wings, fries, and a big *kitten* glass of pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a Cheese steak from philadelphia subs in Wilkes barre........not plains.......yuck
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Pozole.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    For the first time I took fresh spinach and threw it in a pan with a ton of melted butter - shook some sea salt over it and sauteed it.
    IT WAS AMAZING!!!
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    The manager's favorite with marinara and mizithra cheese from The Old Spaghetti Factory (favorite restaurant in the entire world)

The fettucine alfredo from my favorite restaurant in Rome in Piazza Navona. Yum.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Grand Marnier Cake (my wedding cake)

Beef Burrito with Rice and Beans from Bueno Y Sano in Amherst, Mass (U Mass Amherst)
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    On a holiday in Kenya 2 years ago, we went on a Dhow cruise with a meal included. Ordered the steak and it was so damn good. Cooked on a flame grill on the deck of the boat, marinated in a sauce made of local herbs. Served with freshly grilled (yes grilled) chips. T'was Beautiful and ideal

up until a table caught on fire due to said flame-grill.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I'd have a Dominos cheese & tomato pizza with the Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites base on it. Yummmmmmy.
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    Best thing I ever ate I had in Italy in Epcot. My italian teacher in high school took us to the resturant there and I got the alfredo. Absolutely to die for.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    My mother's fried chicken and shrimp YUM!
    My lumpia (Filipinos!) & pot roast YUMMO!
    My hubby's egg salad (he needs to open a restaurant!) Delish!
    My ma-in-law's sweet potatoes . . . mouth watering!
    My father's bbq ribs - need I say more?
    My uncle's baked mac-n-cheese - oh cheesy goodness!
    Molten chocolate cake at Morton's . . . IT'S Ridiculous!
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options
    Savory spring veggie-filled crepe (ratatouille like) at Chez Maman on a rainy night in SF. Haven't been back since because I'm horrified it won't live up to my memory.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like the junk food from Green Street in East London, pizza with curry sauce, chicken kebabish, top quality high fat foods
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    my moms Mocha Mud Pie (Essentially layer after layer of icecreams and oreo crumbs and chocolate sauce)
    my late nanny's spaghetti and spare ribs
    the Portabella mushroom burger from my favorite restaurant in Vancouver
    My aunty's fried bannock "tacos" mmmm so yummy....
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Carbonara

Domino's Garlic Bread Pizza

Brazilian Barbecue

Y-U-M-M-Y!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    If I was lucky enough to get these on my deathbed, I would die a very happy man praising god for all his glory!

My moms Biryani. I try to make it like her but the way she would make it was just amazing
    Mutabbaq, a mid-eastern dish. SOOOOOOOOOO good
    My moms pineapple and cream (dessert)
    Cheesecake
    There was a small shop back home that used to cook kabab rolls that were to die for
    A small shop near my current place used to make THE best pizza. Folks I have eaten pizzas in NY and this place could rock them out (I'm a NY pizza lover, dont jump on me). Their bread alone was addicting
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Too difficult to narrow it down to just a few, but if it was my last day on earth, and I could eat anything I wanted, it would have to include:

*Butter Chicken and Kashmiri Naan from Royal India in Fort Lauderdale.
    *Nutella and Banana crepes in France (the best one I had was from a vendor in Montmarte)
    *A lightly toasted plain bagel with cream cheese and nova in New York City (Tal Bagels or H and H would be delightful!)
    *Red Berries or Pistachio macarons from Laduree in Paris.
    *Butternut Squash soup from Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
    *A garlic roll from John or Mario the baker in Fort Lauderdale/Miami
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    BALTI - love it
    also SAG ALOO - spinach + potato