Turbo Jam!

Options
Has anyone else tried this?

I just received it yesterday and tried the first "Learn and burn" work out, and holy my abs are feeling it today.
I have a lot of weight to lose, and my exercise was minimal before so I'm just taking it slow but still doing the full version of all exercises, and not taking any breaks. I LOVE IT!
I can't wait to start the cardio party, and the abs one!

Replies

• Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im having the hardest time with turbo jam. i dont get the moves. i have watched the learn and burn a few times and i still dont get it. what am i doing wrong?
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is great! It is fun and moves very quickly.
    Don't worry about keeping up..you will get it soon.
    Same thing happen to me.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Im not coordinated, and at first it was hard to figure out. but just keep trying it, you will get it. Good luck!!!
  • minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are going to fall in love with this program! Chalene is Awesome!

You will get the moves down, just keep doing the workouts & the movements will come & you will become addicted!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    oh I'm so not co-ordinated either. You should see me trying to do the "row" it's hilarious. I'm sure it will get better though! I've only one the one day, I'm so excited to go home and do it again.
    My abs are certainly feeling it!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam it is one of my favorites. No I am not coordinated at all but the more you do it the easier to follow the moves.
  • wilkeskayla
    wilkeskayla Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started this week and I am hooked! The more you do it, the easier it gets to follow cloni. Well the easier and hardest it gets because you up your intensity once you get the hang of the moves. I don't even think of it as exercise. it's so fun!!!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam last night! I love it so far. My sides are hurting today the Learn and Burn! =P

You can add me if you want to keep up with the Turbo Jam!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam 2 weeks ago and I love it! It does not seem like working out at all. :love: