30 day shred, starting July 1st! day 1-10

Options

Replies

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    and i thought i could handle exercise. this is after the first one. are we supposed to do this everyday?

CIMG0549-1.jpg
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start tomorrow morning. This will be my first time using it. I've been using WATP but I'm really getting bored with it. No measurements but weight is 206 and my goal weight is 140
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm IN!!

I don't have my current measurements, but I have the basics!

CWT: 196
    Goal at the end of this month: 180
    Over all goal: 140

I start tonight!! And yes, it kicks your butt!! And it feels AWESOME!!:flowerforyou:
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    I'm IN!!

I don't have my current measurements, but I have the basics!

CWT: 196
    Goal at the end of this month: 180
    Over all goal: 140

I start tonight!! And yes, it kicks your butt!! And it feels AWESOME!!:flowerforyou:

I just have to tell you that I LOVE the quote in your siggy! I need to remember that and I'll never get into trouble with food.
  • timeforchange
    Options
    Holy crap! day 2 of level 1 hurt so bad! my arms are killing me!! but it feels so good to be sweating and out of break so quickly!! I love this program!!

Thanks for sharing your sweaty pic Benjamumover! and Yes, we're supposed to do this everyday :P
    You are all awesome! I'm so excited for us!
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!
    Btw, I'm thinking of doing before and after pics! because the measuring tape will say one thing, but I want to be able to SEE the difference! Hopefully you guys will do the same and we can all post on day 30!
    ciao for now!
    Lindsey
  • arceope
    arceope Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! This workout kicks your butt! Yesterday I wasn't able to keep up and stopped a lot to catch my breath. Today was easier but it was still tough. I tried hard to keep up and not stop, even though I did a couple of times. It feels good when you finish and to know that you made it through. Thank you so much for letting me be part of this I really needed the extra push and this did it. Good luck to everyone. Keep at it!!
  • rhymeswithfox
    rhymeswithfox Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I hurt all over.
  • timeforchange
    Options
    lol i hurt all over too :(
    but today was way easier!! still a good workout! but I managed to do everything without stopping!
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Hello all,

I just finished 6 weeks of this and I lost 12 pounds. I am now on to a few different things to give my body a change. Good luck to you all. Stick with it and you will see great results not only in the way you look but your stamina too. Day one I couldn't even do more than 5 jumping jacks without dying. Now I can keep going and going.

Have fun!:drinker:

Michele
  • valina
    valina Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi all, pretty new to the forum part of the site. I was searching for some place to gain inspiration and motivation and I think you all might have what I need!

Do you mind if I join? I looked up the utube workout ... WOW, no wonder the sweat and achy muscles you all have. Not sure I can keep up ...pretty out of shape...but willing to give it a try. ATM I don't have weights but I do have water bottles :tongue:

Current weight 177
    Goal weight 140
    waist 36 :cry:

Motivation - vacation 7/28 in Puerto Vallarta (with skinny young friends)

event.png
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey ALL!!

I never got around to starting this on the 1st, as i have been sick and have no energy. Going to strat it once i am better again .

Just an FYI.....

By day 4 -5 you should be getting used to it and be able to do alot more and also, someone asked about how many calories you burn.. I have burned anywhere from 110 to 138 doing this. EVERYONE is different though. It all depends on your size and physical fitness level
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in to! Did day one, very hard! Can't wait. Good luck!

Wt 137
    waist-29.5
    hips-36
  • timeforchange
    Options
    YAY!!! i love having new shredders on board!!!
    Good luck to everyone! today was day 4 and it's getting way better! I feel so good doing it now! I have a lot more faith in myself now than I did on day 1!
    Everyone enjoy!!!
  • jenzimmer
    Options
    YAY!!! i love having new shredders on board!!!
    Good luck to everyone! today was day 4 and it's getting way better! I feel so good doing it now! I have a lot more faith in myself now than I did on day 1!
    Everyone enjoy!!!

Thanks! I'm glad to be on board. And you are right, holy crap is it tough! I hope it gets easier. The push ups are kicking my BUTT! :noway:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I did the day one, but I haven't been able to do any more. My knee really had a huge problem with it and ended up going out on me. But I've still been walking everyday trying to get the strength built back up. I'm hoping to get back into it tomorrow but take it easy
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    did day five today of level one. didn't sweat as much as the first day so feeling positive. not sure when to try level 2 but figured 30 day by 3, 10 days on each. weight figured moved for the first time in 2-3 weeks. been stuck at a number. just the motivation i need. hope everyone else is getting along good too. I'm hoping she will get me down to my goal weight before i try something a little more muscley lke power 90 or p90x. been watching all the youtube vids of people progresson. is very inspiring but time money and quittin smoking are all priorities at the moment.
    looking forward to a lean summer though. feeling great today!:smile:
  • jenzimmer
    Options
    Just got done. Wore my new HR monitor today for the first time with "30 day". It was 28 min(including warm up and cool down) and 194 calories. I thought it would have been more (calories) cause I am pretty sweaty. Oh well, still a good work out!
  • timeforchange
    Options
    Thanks so muc for posting the cals burned Jen! I'm currently in an eBay bidding war for that Polar F4 you were talking about! I want one soo badly!
    So I feel pretty bad for not working out today.. I had a little routine colonoscopy (fun fun) and am so drugged up atm there's no way I can find the strength to shred. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow back to normal though.
    Happy Shredding everyone!
  • jenzimmer
    Options
    Thanks so muc for posting the cals burned Jen! I'm currently in an eBay bidding war for that Polar F4 you were talking about! I want one soo badly!
    So I feel pretty bad for not working out today.. I had a little routine colonoscopy (fun fun) and am so drugged up atm there's no way I can find the strength to shred. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow back to normal though.
    Happy Shredding everyone!

You're very welcome! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE the Polar F4! I can't live with out mine now. I have spinning tonight and can't wait to see how many calories I burn. I also take zumba and can't wait for that to! I wouldn't be doing shed if I had a colonoscopy either.:noway: I wouldn't feel bad about that at all. Just take some time to rest up and you can catch up later! Let me know what you think about the HR monitor! Take care!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Would it be all right if I joined in on the Shred-O-Mania :laugh: , even though I have only completed day 2 of the 30? I don't have the measurements with me right now, but will post tomorrow. I'm adding kickboxing and running on the weekdays also. :smile: