Attetion Trainers!!

so i know everyoe has seen I USED TO BE FAT
those people lost 90 lbs in 3 or 4 months..
i want to do this
tell me how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont tell me about being unhealthy
dont tell me anything stupid thing you have to say unless its how to do this
honestly
its been done i want in
my birthday is in June
my 21st
a BIG birthday
help me do this PLEASE

Replies

• Just start at the beginning...log everything you eat and drink , you will soon see where changes need to be made.

its really easy to follow and the results will spur you on to keep going.

Give it a try, dont make any commitments yet other than to try today, then when youve done that , try tomorrow.

You can do it ..........
  • THANK YOU
    every time i try to ask anythig about this
    people say
    this is unhealthy or say other negative thing they can
    its nice to have POSITIVE feedback
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    My doctor told me that on no carbs you can lose 20 lbs a month. I am not doing no carbs so I can't vouch for it, but she said it. Not limitless fat (like Atkins) but limited portions of protein and certain vegetables.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Also keep in mind that people on shows like that work out a ridiculous amount.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    You gotta understand though people on that show workout a ton, and are under supervision while doing it.... It's just like the biggest loser... Those people are under strict supervision while doing that and workout a ton.

Without that supervision, I don't think it's healthy to lose that amount of weight in that time frame. That is like 7.5 pounds a week or 30 pounds a month... Which is a lot and you could potentially gain it all back since the faster you lose, the more likely it is to come back.

Just log what you eat, exercise(cardio and weights) and keep the deficit to a pound or so a week and see what happens.

Edited to add: I read your OP and I know I'm not saying what you want to hear. I'm also not being negative.. It's called telling you the truth, which I feel people need to hear every now and then.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    On that show I believe the teenagers work out over 3 hours a day....plus with a restricted calorie diet....
    Biggest Loser they work out I heard about 6-8 hours every day....again with a clean diet

Check with your dr to make sure you are healthy... eat properly...lean proteins, veggies, complex carbs...log your food, stay within your calorie allotment and exercise, HARD...those people sweat when they are working out, they aren't just walking slowly on a treadmill....they also do a mix of cardio and weight training....

Give your health and fitness a 110% between now and your birthday and you can at least say that you did the best you could...

But make sure you eat and eat well, measure your food ( they all use a food scale), but do allow yourself a treat now and then, this is not just about losing the weight, it is also about maintaining the loss after you do....
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Firstly, they are losing those sorts of amounts because of how big they are. For the average person wanting to lose weight 1lb a week is healthy, but as you start going up the scale it's possible to lose more. So work out where in the scale you fit before assuming you should be able to drop a stone a week.

Secondly, there is no magic plan to follow, it's as simple as eat right, eat the right amount, and do plenty of exercise. Make sure you fill in EVERYTHING you eat AND drink, otherwise it's easy to forget about those 2 cups of coffee with a biscuit you had and wind up eating an extra few hundred calories per day.

It's hard work and it's a long haul but it's worth it.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Is it possible...sure. Is it probable...nope. On The Biggest Loser, contestants are placed in an extreme situation that shocks their body into losing that much weight. If you exercised 4+ hours a day and put yourself on a very strict diet, no cheating at all, then that would give you the greatest possibility.

Just keep in mind, you're most likely not going to lose 90lbs by June, so don't set yourself up for disappointment.
  • hmm. i thought i said i didnt want to hear any of that

AND 3 hours of working out a day
    is not crazy
    im 20 i wor part time i have the time to do that
  • Kksd605
    Kksd605 Posts: 74 Member
    I am on the Ideal Protein diet (www.idealprotein.com). You lose about 3-5 lbs per week (without working out!).

It is FDA approved and normally monitored by a health professional.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    hmm. i thought i said i didnt want to hear any of that

AND 3 hours of working out a day
    is not crazy
    im 20 i wor part time i have the time to do that

Uh yea for the average person(works a 9-5 job, kids, social life etc) 3 hrs a day is crazy.. I'm lucky if I can complete one hour a day and I'm not that much older then you.

Just be careful is all people are saying... no matter how much you don't want to hear it.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    you have to work out 3x's a week just to maintain your current weight- so work out at least 4x's a week :)