Need some supportive friends

Options
I am 22 and currently in a bad case of yo yo dieting, not much just lose 7 lbs gain 8. ect ect I just need a little motivation!

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you would like
  • lissamok
    Options
    Sent you a request. I will cheer you on :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    u in right place ... feel free to add if ya want
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am the Exact same way except mine is more like loose 30 gain 20. I had a baby two years ago and my weight has been up and down ever since.
  • DeterminedMommy3
    Options
    You can add me I am in the same rut and need supportive friends also.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request...I am in the EXACT same place except with 5 lbs. :)
  • DiamondGirl23
    Options
    If you guys need motivation add me. I've lost 35 pounds since September 20th. I've got 25 more to go. Let's all motivate each other!!!
  • ambrrrrr
    ambrrrrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay! Add me as a friend!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like. i'm a pretty good cheerleader when you need it & have soak proof shoulders :)
  • myf1101
    Options
    you can add me too if you like over the past two years I have lost 16 pounds and put thirteen back on - back and forth over the months but it has been frustrating. More positive on this and hopfully I will see a weight loss at the end of the first week - am targeting about 40 pounds overall so will be here to motivate for a while and am looking for friends in the same situation who want to help and be helped.
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • Moemoe5989
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! The more friends and support the better x
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    You (along with anyone else) are more then welcome to add me. I can give some good supportive advise and encouragement.
  • CarlyBKelly
    Options
    Please add me! This goes for anyone! I would love to share and receive encouragement, Im in the same boat!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well you have come to the right place as we are all here for the same thing and you will find help and advise from all who are in the same boat as you. so is it to control your eating or trainning that you are most interested have a look at my workouts and see if you might like to try them but at the end of the day you control your life and what you do with it.
  • wonderkidd
    Options
    Hi , was wondering if anyone would add me for motivation and support

Thanks

Usernames : wonderkidd