Running Injury ALMOST NAKED PICTURE

Options

Replies

• JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!

You call that dry...:laugh:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    To the OP... yeah it's all pretty much been said..

LoL - keep running and you wont have to suck in your gut when you go trolling for attention ;-)

its okay i am getting flamed for posting my tummy on FB...but dammit I worked hard and went to bed hungry many a nights

To this guy, just for being a D bag to the OP..

Maybe if you ate some food you'd have something to show off? Just sayin
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

I like your cleavage, I am jealous.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    LOL.... OK, I confess.. I was walking past the mirror and thought "Actually - these days I am looking pretty good" and I never put up a proper 'after' pic when I hit my target weight (But you will find plenty of me running in the forums) - plus I've put a lot of work into my training (Two Marathons coming up in April)... So yes, the "Scratch" is an excuse.

Having spent just over a year on MFP I knew a post called "Photo of me with a small scratch I got whilst doing a run" probably wouldn't have got your attention :)

FYI - Here is me before I started my diet - the photo was back in November(?) 2010. I started my Diet and MFP in Jan 2011. I hadn't run at all in years.

Before.jpg

Why didn't you just say that, you silly duck! Good job on your progress.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Oh No! *Rubs on lotion*
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

A scratch.
    [/quote]

"T'is nothing but a scratch"

and other such Shakespearean stuffs
    [/quote]

I was flashing more to the scar comparison scene in Jaws. "I got that beat. I got that beat. Moray eel bit right through my wet suit." "See this one, sand shark, scraped me as I was taking a sample" "Thresher, got me with his tail" "OK, so we drink to our legs!"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - shaving: if I started I'd never stop *LOL*
    And guys that shave their legs for no reason are creepy
  • kilojoule
    Options
    To the OP... yeah it's all pretty much been said..

LoL - keep running and you wont have to suck in your gut when you go trolling for attention ;-)

its okay i am getting flamed for posting my tummy on FB...but dammit I worked hard and went to bed hungry many a nights

To this guy, just for being a D bag to the OP..

Maybe if you ate some food you'd have something to show off? Just sayin

haha! :-)~
  • JoyousRen
    Options

You call that dry...:laugh:

^^this
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - shaving: if I started I'd never stop *LOL*

^ :laugh:

Seriously though, are those shorts made of terry cloth?

And congrats on your success!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs. I really wanted to see blood and guts. How sad am I? :) But good job on your weight loss and your body looks very fit!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

I think I love you.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, are those shorts made of terry cloth?

I considered responding to this with a defensive:

"Who goes running in their best pants?????"

But already see the hole in my argument...

"Who takes a photo in their old pants and posts it on the internet?"

Fortunately the hole is in my argument and not in my pants and I therefore feel I can call this a draw.

PS: Pants is English for underwear.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".

yep.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

Lesson of this post - girls are just as pervy as most guys. HAHA!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

I hope you realized that LONG before this. If not, you obviously spend time with the wrong girls.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

If I had not already know this I would definitely have titled the post differently ;)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Why must men tease us women so much :P
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    LOL.... OK, I confess.. I was walking past the mirror and thought "Actually - these days I am looking pretty good" and I never put up a proper 'after' pic when I hit my target weight (But you will find plenty of me running in the forums) - plus I've put a lot of work into my training (Two Marathons coming up in April)... So yes, the "Scratch" is an excuse.

Having spent just over a year on MFP I knew a post called "Photo of me with a small scratch I got whilst doing a run" probably wouldn't have got your attention :)

FYI - Here is me before I started my diet - the photo was back in November(?) 2010. I started my Diet and MFP in Jan 2011. I hadn't run at all in years.

Before.jpg

You look fantastic! Congratulations on your successes. Would you like a band-aid for the scratch? I have Hello Kitty ones :happy:
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    WOW akward lol manscape homie!