looking for support and advice

Options
I have been following a diet and exercise plan for 8 weeks now although have just joined mfp and have lost 15 lbs out of the 112lbs I need to lose. I monitor my food intake every day and over the last 2 weeks have managed to get my sats well under target and my protein and carbs at nearly 100% of where they should be. Have settled on around 1270 calories intake per day this week and am aiming for 2800 calories burned through exercise over the week. I take several supplements to aid with exercise recovery as I am still very hefty and unfit. In general I enjoy my exercise, but the last 2 days have been absolute torture, with me having to force every single step. I am pretty sure I am overtraining. I exercise over 4 days and this week have burned over 700 calories each day mostly through cardio. On those days I am usually burning more than double the calories I am consuming. I am having trouble being sensible about it to be honest.
Would appreciate some friends to help keep me on the straight and narrow and any advice or thoughts about my current weight loss plan.

Replies