LADIESSSS .. stubborn armpit fat '_'

Options
OK soooo that fat that kinda hangs over your bra.. between your boob and your arm pit... HOWWW can I rid of this ? lol
I hate hate hate it .
I do many arm exercises .. is there a certain exercise I can do to target this area ??

Replies

• Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    . grr ... my first post & no replies ... anybody ?
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Push ups!
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are going to hate this answer, but you can't spot reduce effectively. You need to burn fat all over. But obviously doing chest and back exercises to build muscle in your upper body won't hurt you to tone the muscles in that general region.

Oh, and one more things..get fitted for a bra. It might look worse if you are wearing the wrong size bra.
  • Sierra_419
    Options
    Push ups!
    lol
    yeahhh i do a lot of those.. some in the 30 day shred & i do about 50 every night ..
    girly ones tho.
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    try chest flys with dumbells. Or chest cable flys. Push ups, as many as you can handle, plank, burpees... anything that works the upper body chest.

Good luck. :)
  • Sierra_419
    Options
    You are going to hate this answer, but you can't spot reduce effectively. You need to burn fat all over. But obviously doing chest and back exercises to build muscle in your upper body won't hurt you to tone the muscles in that general region.

Oh, and one more things..get fitted for a bra. It might look worse if you are wearing the wrong size bra.
    i just have really fat arms ..
    maybe i need to tone my arms all over .. but i focus on arms & ab exercises when i do strengthening work outs.
    idk .. im just frustrated.. im losing inches off my waist .. but not really anything off my arms.
  • Sierra_419
    Options
    O_O im afraid im gonna lose my boobs doing too many arm work outs.
    i kno its probably gonna happen eventually .. *sigh
  • cutie2b
    Options
    Honestly, generally it seems like the place you want to lose weight most and first always seems to be the most stubborn and worst and last to get rid of I(at least in my experience). I have calves the sizes of an NFL lineman and I can't get rid of them no matter what I do. But I am hoping when all is said and done and I reach goal they will be a normal size, and I have lost inches on them even if it's slower than everywhere else. Have you measured your arms to see if you have lost inches? Push-Ups, Pull-Ups, Inverted Rows, Dumbbell Rows, Shoulder Presses, Bench Press, all work that area from the front back. I know its frustrating. I feel your pain.
  • cutie2b
    Options

You'll build the muscles under the boobs, which will help lift them up some, but if you are worried do more back exercises.
  • Sierra_419
    Options
    Honestly, generally it seems like the place you want to lose weight most and first always seems to be the most stubborn and worst and last to get rid of I(at least in my experience). I have calves the sizes of an NFL lineman and I can't get rid of them no matter what I do. But I am hoping when all is said and done and I reach goal they will be a normal size, and I have lost inches on them even if it's slower than everywhere else. Have you measured your arms to see if you have lost inches? Push-Ups, Pull-Ups, Inverted Rows, Dumbbell Rows, Shoulder Presses, Bench Press, all work that area from the front back. I know its frustrating. I feel your pain.

yeah... i guess u are right .
    my arms are a lot more toned...
    havent measured (dont have a body measuring tape) but i can see the muscle when i flex & all that ..
    maybe im just being impatient .. i just want to take this fat off... roll it up and throw it away lol ..
  • Sierra_419
    Options

You'll build the muscles under the boobs, which will help lift them up some, but if you are worried do more back exercises.
    thankss .. i guess they COULD use a lil lifting HAHAHAHA