21 day cleanse... anybody down? Start date: March 1st

Options
[reposting in proper thread]

I just finished reading Crazy Sexy Diet by Kriss Karr. The end result is to embark on a 21 day cleanse that celebrates our bodies as temples. I love that it includes not only info on the what to eat, but it also focuses on the physical and the emotional.

The food part looks simple enough. Juices, green smoothies, and whole grains with veggies steamed, mildly sauteed, or raw.
The physical is 35 min minimum 5 days a week.
Some of the optional is mediation, yoga, and positive self talk.

The promise of a revved up metabolism, increasing the efficiency of my muscles/energy, and releasing my inner glow has me super charged.

Any takers on taking this on group style?

Replies

• nanzbtheone
    Options
    i'm down for the challenge definitely something to look forward to
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i'm down for the challenge definitely something to look forward to

Cool! Sending a friend invite. Will send you more info via msg. :)
  • beveegee
    Options
    this sounds interesting. im totally up for it :)
  • Jodeshood
    Jodeshood Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • olso2255
    Options
    me too please!!
  • ShawtyLatina
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'll send you a friend request. :)

Send you an invite to join the group. Welcome!!
  • ShawtyLatina
    Options
    me too please!!

You too my love. An invite should be waiting for you in your inbox. Welcome to the group!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Would like to do this
  • auroral
    Options
    I'd love to join, more info plz?
  • ShawtyLatina
    Options
    Hiya Wellness Warriors. I sent info to everyone's inbox. Look for the Crazy Sexy Cleanse under groups. The link for the spreadsheet sign up is at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoKBVneRENk2dDU2dFJUVlAzaTNmWEhpdWx0ejBXWVE .

Here you can set your benchmark. Do be specific in your commitment for the cleanse. Pick a behavior you want to change or something from your diet you're looking to eliminate, whatever area you believe is going to be your biggest challenge. That will be the groups cue to be on the lookout for where we need to support you.

In case you don’t have access to the book, I’ll be posting the week ahead so you have the time to prep. I’ll also be posting recipes to help with some of the vegan/raw style of eating, as well as some of the affirmations and emotional challenges the book poses. If there’s something in particular you think you’ll need, feel free to post or shoot me an email.

If you know of others that may be interested in fine-tuning their inner goddess warriors, please spread the word.
    Excited to begin the journey and to see the transformations we make. See you at the starting line!