Tired of seeing Jennifer Hudson and WW commercials!

Options
If I hear her sing one more time on one of those commercials I am going to scream!!! I put it on mute as soon as I see it coming on. Yes I am happy for her, she did awesome but man, can we see some regular people who pushed the same if not harder! Nutrisystem does this as well! Can't stand it! :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble:

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow I guess I am the only one tired of it, Oh well it's ok!
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Five minute difference in posts?
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I get tired of seeing the weight loss commercials in general this time of year... They always seem to start up Jan 1st for the resolutioners and then last until swim suit season. It seems vain and cheesy. I am losing weight for health, and it is taking a hell of a lot longer than a season.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of Ms. Hudson, but I will say, unlike most people on tv, she looks normal. She hase curves. She doesn't look anorexic, unlike so many on tv.
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The weight loss companies are looking for who can get the biggest celebrities in their ads rather than focusing on the reason (supposedly) why they exist.
  • camelotss
    Options
    I'm that way too. Love her music but think its time to take her commercials out of rotation. We need a break :smile:
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your not the only one! I haven't really liked or cared for her since Dreamgirl's....she hollers too much for my likes.
    I hated when she "tried" to sing Nina Simone and not that this counts but she sucked at the Grammy's too
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Definitely time for those ads to get off.
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    Yes, we need a break from Jennifer, although I'm glad she dropped the weight. Not a fan of her singing.
  • honolulumary
    honolulumary Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Girl I know what you mean....I am you You are me....shut up already. It's great that she lost weight she looks beautiful but can you please shup up??? This as is sooooo annoying!
  • cindycoley19
    cindycoley19 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too girl, I'm wtith ya!! And I hate hearing her sing during the commercials too....Like the girl, just don't like the commercial...LOL
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Whew! you guys are a tough crowd! Lol! I will say ditto to all of the previous comments and add that her husband is a personal trainer. #IJS!!!
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are not alone in how you feel. This first commercial I was cool with.... But all the subsequent ones are quite annoying!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, enough is enough!!!!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    lol OMG I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My partner just changes the channel everytime she comes on.... he can't stand her either.......
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    I was tired yesterday nah, last year.

She looks great though haha. :)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! WW acts like JHud is the 1st person to be successful on their weight loss plan! Even Jenny Craig took Mariah Carey out of rotation! LOL JHud does look fabulous but it is overkill!
  • eclaire9
    Options
    Oh LORD yes! I can't stand those damn commercials. I always wonder why she cant just speak through the commercials instead of screaming (singing???!) her way through them. ANNOYING!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Me too. I like Jennifer Hudson and applaud her strength and courage to go on after the tragedy in her family. But, I'm tired of her commercials. WW is to blame, they're overexposing her. I lost on WW years ago, and I find them less motivating than MFP. It's all about keeping those weekly meeting fees coming in.
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Much prefer her to see the JHud commercial than the Mariah one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!