NSV related to binge eating

Options
I have had difficulty with binge eating for the past couple months. Today was the first day in a long time that I have not gone on an eating binge. To get myself back on track I am now focused on not binging rather than eating very limited calories. It has been the limit i put on my calorie intake that has caused me to binge. Today was a great day and tomorrow will be too...:happy:

Replies

• deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're headed in the right direction wtg!
  • Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Our bodies are amazing it will always tell us what it need and when we need it just have to listening carefully and make the right choices. I try to focus on making sure the meal I 'm eating is a healthier choice rather than how many calories it has.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm seeming to have the exact opposite situation right now. =/
  • 110ftw
    Options
    Honestly you're being very wise in addressing the binge eating and urges before you start to tackle the calorie restriction and weight loss. You will find that once you can reduce the binge eating weight loss will be achieved and once your strong enough you can slowly reduce your calorie intake (or not at all if you are losing weight and managing on your meal plan).

I too have been struggling with extreme restriction and then binge eating episodes. For an entire month now I have been on and off and it is very damaging psychologically. I think by making small positive changes each day you can build upon it and before you know it, you'll be on track and feeling confident in your ability to achieve your goals.

Today is my first day binge free and I feel good, I just hope I can keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!