Anyone in early 20's?

Options

Replies

• CarlyBKelly
    Options
    Im 20:) Feel free to add/message me!
  • NatalieParmenter
    Options
    Hey!! I'm from Aussie-land! Sydney in fact! I'm 24 turning 25 in September... so this probably my last chance to say I'm in my early 20s haha! :flowerforyou:

I'm 5'7"... 73kg(160lbs) and hoping to get to 68kg (149lbs) in maybe 6 months. But I would really like to meet some people who thrive on supportive encouragement! I like my food too, and love collecting healthy but yummy recipes so if you're that way inclined also please add me!!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Please tell me that still counts as early 20s!? You can add me.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm 24, feel free to add me!
  • KatMoore1
    Options
    I'm 22, anyone feel free to add me! :) x
  • vmwmvb
    vmwmvb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im 22 feel free to add
  • Raquelx90
    Options
    I just turned 22 last Tuesday and also new to MFP. :-) Adds are welcome!
  • Traceletx3
    Options
    Hey All! 22, brand new to here.. been struggling with a lot of body image issues lately so I thought I'd come on to try to figure it out.. not sure how this friend things works?
  • amandalew17
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 just joined yesterday and I'm in the process of losing just over 80 pounds. My sister and I are doing this together but she only has around 30 pounds to lose and is 22.
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm out here. I'm 24 and have used this website on and off it by far the best calorie tracking software out there. I am determined to lose atleast 80lbs asap. Tho sometime motivation fails me. But I try to keep myself going with hopes for a better, healthier, beautiful me. So anyone looking for friends and support please add me as your friend.
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking for motivational friends... I love to eat and just chill. I lost almost 60 lbs using my fitnesspal and than I lost my drive and went back to my old overeating ways.. now I've gained 40lbs back. I wanna feel as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside.. and this time I mean it. So if u need friends to motivate and be motivated by pls drop me a friend request. :-)
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    23 here!! Feel free to add me!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 and I've been using MFP for only 10 days but I like it so much more than other sites/apps for calorie counting. Feel free to add me. I wont be able to accept until tomorrow. I need to sleep for my test at 8am....ugh.
  • maevestewart
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 20 and anyone is more than welcome to add me for support and advice, just send me a msg :)
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 :) Feel free to add me!
  • DreamiJeani
    Options
    yes :smile:

No I am lying I am 26 so I am in the old peoples group now thanks for reminding me :ohwell: :blushing: :cry: :sad:

LOL I just turned 26 and for some reason I was devastated. I guess when I turned 25 I thought that that was it. I would be 25 forever. ;)
  • leonghk12
    Options
    add me i'm 23!! i just joined :D
  • Eightmonths
    Options
    I am. 24.
  • realchoclatey
    realchoclatey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello im 27 not quite "early twenties" anymore :) im new to this site but i like it so far
  • amberkennard
    Options
    Hey! 21 here, 22 in 4 months! Eeek, feels like I just turned 21 yesterday! Anyways, trying to lose the extra pounds and TONE TONE TONE up like I was in high school when I played sports year round! Anyyyways. Feel free to add or msg anytime :)