Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Here is me at 308 pounds in May 2011

2hp4sc6.jpg

Here is me at 230 pounds in December 2011

iof7ms.jpg

I'm still looking to drop another 30 pounds to put me in around 200 pounds. Got a lot of fat in the stomach area still I want to get rid of and tighten up my muscles there!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Wow, way to go guys!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Meeeeow! You look awesome, and your loss is super inspiring! Great job!
    Here's me at 230 + (I maxed out somewhere between 230 & 240):

8ddad780.jpg
    1e986119.jpg
    e533edbb.jpg

And now at 170 (+- a few, my lowest was 168):

6bbcf948.jpg
    a90d04f2.jpg

Well done! You look awesome man, and this gives me some REAL inspiration to what I will look like (Hopefully). I'll defintly send you a friend request!

The best part about this is that I feel 15 years younger and have way more evergy. I'm doing a warrior dash this July and have signed up for a motorcycle racing school in May. It's a whole new lease on life. I lost the weight between December, 2010 and August, 2011. My focus now is actually on building muscle and strength. I've upped my caloric intake and protein and am hitting the gym 3-5 days per week.

Keep going & be patient with your results. Try to aviod the temptation of short cuts and you'll have results that you can sustain. Feel free to add me & have a peek at my food diary if you're looking for food ideas.
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks everyone for the kind words. Thinking about them pushed me through a workout today even though I was feeling a bit sluggish. This is what it's all about. Support, knowledge and helping others. Remember that the weight didn't go on in a week so it's not going to come off in a week. Consistsncy and honesty is what worked for me, making regular healthy choices. I did not cut any one food out of my diet. I still eat fast food, ice cream, cookies, etc but they're the exception now, not the norm. Keep on pushing. My journey is not over yet either. I'm trying to lean out to see if I can excavate that 6-pack that I've been hiding for all these years. Keep it up!

Well said!! Congratulations on your success!!:bigsmile:
  • lupa01
    Options
    I'm still looking to drop another 30 pounds to put me in around 200 pounds. Got a lot of fat in the stomach area still I want to get rid of and tighten up my muscles there!

Awesome job!! Congrats!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lupa01
    Options
    Hey, I am down 89 pounds in the last year......I have some before and after pics.....you can add me if you want....

-Rob

You look soooo much younger, if you don't mind my saying so. Great job!! Congrats to you!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures at my heaviest, I tended to avoid the camera for some reason...
    Even though my ticker doesn't reflect it as I had already lost 20 pounds or so when I started here. I started around 350+/-, and am now down to 260ish now.I'm 6'3", so i guess I hid it pretty well? I am ignoring my 'effin scale, and don't have an accurate number right this minute. Pics are on my profile. Good luck, there are lots of guys who have done an amazing job here.
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    Thats 60lbs
    fatfat.jpg
    205.jpg
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Thats 60lbs
    fatfat.jpg
    205.jpg

When posting you have to put the "IMG" in lowercase..Here ya go
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    ty lol
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Fixed it for you
    Thats 60lbs
    fatfat.jpg
    205.jpg
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    here ya go, big me was at 250ish and smaller me is at 180ish

weightloss.jpg
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OMG You guys! Not only do you all look great, but you look years younger! So inspirational...even when coming from the men ;) Congrats to you all!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I have lost *at least* what my ticker says. As you see in the image in my ticker, my scale originally said Err2 when I would stand on it - and it said this for a few years.... It took about a month and a half or something like that of working out every other day before my weight started to register again. The scale topped out at 330lbs, so the only thing I know for sure is that I weighed at least 331lbs to get that Err2 to show up. I wish I was properly weighed when I was about to begin this journey, but I honestly figured I would fail yet again after 2-3 weeks.

I started with MFP on Dec 29th, 2011, so the first 43lbs I lost on my own.

I don't have before/after pics yet. When I feel I've lost enough of myself, I'll post a thread here with pics and all. But until then, if you want to add me, I welcome any requests. I don't really make many because the few I have were rejected, except one, and now that guy closed his account. So. Whatevs.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I got down to 68lbs lost, you can see my pics in my profile, but I got away from MFP and gained some back so I am on my way back down.

You can add me!

Here is me.. 314 to around the 240's/250's

34290_1312580746472_1589258026_30699562_3037657_n.jpg

You look just like my brother!! of course ur not but you and my brother look like twins..
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Here's me at 230 + (I maxed out somewhere between 230 & 240):

8ddad780.jpg
    1e986119.jpg
    e533edbb.jpg

And now at 170 (+- a few, my lowest was 168):

6bbcf948.jpg
    a90d04f2.jpg

ha thats great

Well done! You look awesome man, and this gives me some REAL inspiration to what I will look like (Hopefully). I'll defintly send you a friend request!

The best part about this is that I feel 15 years younger and have way more evergy. I'm doing a warrior dash this July and have signed up for a motorcycle racing school in May. It's a whole new lease on life. I lost the weight between December, 2010 and August, 2011. My focus now is actually on building muscle and strength. I've upped my caloric intake and protein and am hitting the gym 3-5 days per week.

Keep going & be patient with your results. Try to aviod the temptation of short cuts and you'll have results that you can sustain. Feel free to add me & have a peek at my food diary if you're looking for food ideas.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!