How much did you lose before...

Options
2»

Replies

• jerzygrl5k
    jerzygrl5k Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Typically for men it is 10 lbs for women 15-20lbs. It is different for everyone though because everyone carries weight differently. If you are pear shaped it might take more loss to drop a size.
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    ive lost bout 25ish and I havnt dropped a size in jeans yet. BUT that being said.. i can wear a dress 2 sizes smaller than before. It seems to be that i loose from the hips and bum last. My old size 16s are much more comfy now and there is a little room in them so hopefully not too much more and i can go buy some more.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I was a tight 16 at 231 pounds, I'm now a loose 11 at 170 pounds.
  • lillystargazer
    Options
    I started at 300 in a size 26/tight 24 and am down to 268 and comfortable in a 24. I don't know why it's taking me so long. :/

I was the same, I lost 40+lbs and still only dropped 1 size.. itll happen for you keep it up :-)

Thank you! I hope so because it is definitely frustrating, lol.
  • stefizzle9109
    Options
    I honestly believe it has to due with the type of jean too. I started at 235lb wearing a tight size 16 (american eagle jeans), 31lbs later I just now (literally today) dropped down to a size 14, not too tight but not that loose either...but another 20lbs id say ill be in 12s.