Fast Food cry for help!!!

Options
HELP MEEE

o.k. so I am the biggest fast food junkie I know, I love healthy food to, and I love Love LOVE fruit, but I just can't stop myself from getting fast food a couple times a week, it's just SOOO Good i crave it,

but I realized something today, what I am craving is a good tasting burger!! quarter ponder, western bacon, in and out cheese burger, I don't really care for the fries there just the extra and I never get any other kind of meal but burgers.

I have only ever made the pre packaged frozen burgers they sell, and it just doesn't have that IT factor,

Here is the other thing, I CAN'T eat burger's at resterunts cause there way to gressy and they make my head feel weird,

So does any one OUT there have a great burger recipe and way to prepare it that mimics the light, delish, fast food burgers?

PLEASE any one =)

Replies

• macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    To cut the calories and fat, I have done a 1/2 extra lean ground beef, 1/2 ground turkey bigger from scratch. I will add garlic powder, onion powder, and whatever other spices I feel like (or just that). I will stuff it with a piece of cheese and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasoning salt, and grill.

To stuff it I make two really thin, but wide burgers, put the cheese in the middle press the two burgers together. I make a whole bunch at a time, and then freeze then on a cookie sheet.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    HELP MEEE

o.k. so I am the biggest fast food junkie I know, I love healthy food to, and I love Love LOVE fruit, but I just can't stop myself from getting fast food a couple times a week, it's just SOOO Good i crave it,

but I realized something today, what I am craving is a good tasting burger!! quarter ponder, western bacon, in and out cheese burger, I don't really care for the fries there just the extra and I never get any other kind of meal but burgers.

I have only ever made the pre packaged frozen burgers they sell, and it just doesn't have that IT factor,

Here is the other thing, I CAN'T eat burger's at resterunts cause there way to gressy and they make my head feel weird,

So does any one OUT there have a great burger recipe and way to prepare it that mimics the light, delish, fast food burgers?

PLEASE any one =)
    You can eat junk food a couple of times a week and still lose weight. You just need to make sure that your calories are alotted for and that your get in your daily essentials.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    HELP MEEE

PLEASE any one =)
    You can eat junk food a couple of times a week and still lose weight. You just need to make sure that your calories are alotted for and that your get in your daily essentials.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

yea but I have gotten to the point were I don't just want to loose weight, I want to be healthy, I want to fuel my body
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options
    To cut the calories and fat, I have done a 1/2 extra lean ground beef, 1/2 ground turkey bigger from scratch. I will add garlic powder, onion powder, and whatever other spices I feel like (or just that). I will stuff it with a piece of cheese and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasoning salt, and grill.

To stuff it I make two really thin, but wide burgers, put the cheese in the middle press the two burgers together. I make a whole bunch at a time, and then freeze then on a cookie sheet.

Thank you , yea that sounds pretty good and with the turky I can see how that will be light but also give it diverse flouver =D
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options
    thank you guy's this is really awesome