late nights

Options
when it gets late, i get really down on myself, ive been battling depression, anxiety, ednos for years, with help on and off for years, ie doctors, meds, drugs/booze, unhealthy relationships but i have learned how to have a successful life without "aid"...i will get stuck on a train of thought and i cant break free, its getting easier because i know how to deal with it but i recently moved to a new city and im having a hard time because nobody is friendly here. this means i just get tons of time to think, mfp has been a god send! ive gotten back on track with my life and i feel great but random nights i get "blue" and this community gets my right back on track..i smile and get back up

so thank you

Replies

• MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate... I've been battling the same only I've never seeked professional help.
    MFP has absolutely helped tons. I used to get bored & just think about a bunch of nonsense sadness & I would resort much to FB. But turns out Fb has a lot more negativity than you'd think lol
    Now MFP & its amazing ppl are what I turn to.. all I gotta do is open up the page & I get inspired, motivated, entertained & it gives me very little time to worry about the things that dnt matter. Also my workouts help relieve a bunch of stress. So getting healthy physically has helped mentally & emotionally as well.

So for anything its amazing to know we can count on our friends here to put a smile on our faces :D
    Keep ur head up girl ur doing amazing on you're journey here
  • abc_life
    Options
    i found that facebook is one of the worst places ever, it triggers very negative thoughts

and seek the help, dont be ashamed, be proud to know you sought the help for yourself by youself because of youself, it will make you stronger and really appreciate those around you who are willing to help you through a very strange thing. ive learned who are my friends, family and people i want in my life. i also learned more about myself which makes me a better person

:)
  • Ender928
    Ender928 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've gone through similar phases in my life. Seek the help if you think you might remotely need it. Doesn't have to be a doctor, just someone you can talk to a priest, counselor, or someone you trust. I think this community in general is great we all share a common goal of not only eating healthy but living a healthy lifestyle. Glad we could be of help.