Running Injury ALMOST NAKED PICTURE

Options

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    "*while flexing entire body* LOOK AT MY ... INJURY!"

:laugh:
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I'm actually surprised there is a picture. I thought the title was a ploy to get advice about a real injury.
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor is hotter than anything. But for all intents and purposes- great job on becoming FIT! The shorts, undies, whatever they are-are a little disconcerting, however! ;)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm confused by people who are shocked by a hairy man... surely that means he has more testosterone and is more manly than a bloke without. Just saying!

Also, men without body hair scare me, they remind me of little boys.
  • Speaking of us being pervs--- Ladies I am surprised at you no one mentioned the bulge:laugh:
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

PS: Pants is English for underwear.

Damn Brits. Speak Amurikan.

It's called English for a reason ;-)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Speaking of us being pervs--- Ladies I am surprised at you no one mentioned the bulge:laugh:

But a lot of men mentioned the pants, can see where their attention was... :tongue:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Guys are such jerks to each other when they have some odd jealousy issue.
    I think you look great and you've worked really hard to get there. Honestly, to all you people who actually took time to type out something mean and then hit the 'post reply' button. I feel bad for how insecure you must be. If you didn't like the post, how about ignore it?

Why wasn't it just called me in my boxers - check out my progress? Just seems a bit of cheap way to garner attention :bigsmile:

I'm not shy when it comes to showing off my bod, but its being honest about the reasoning :laugh:

When is it acceptable to show progress foto's like this?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the folks who stuck up for me. I'm happy with my body the way it is now, hair and all. My profile states my aim is 'happy and healthy' and, so long as that dangerous gash in my arm doesn't kill me I'm meeting that goal.
    More pictures.

Preferably in a bubble bath or smoking a pipe by the fireplace.

Can I smoke one of those bubble pipes (Remember them?) and give you the best of both worlds? I don't have a fire place but I can probably find a suitable radiator.
    Toasting your buns over a warm radiator just doesn't have the same effect, I'm afraid...

... but definitely more pics like these on MFP please... it really does brighten up the place :bigsmile:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad.. "almost naked" made me expect a picture with just a towel covering your or something.. or an injury to the upper thigh..

Oh and ignore the people who are being mean.. they're just jealous due to the amount of women that have just saved that picture to their hard drive :)
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I clicked because of the "Almost Naked Picture" subject.

Then it turned out to be a guy in his underwear with a scratch on his arm. Completely disappointed.

This :)
  • solincia
    Options
    This whole thread is cracking me up... I love it...

Game on!
  • stapanga
    Options
    THIS IS PRETTY SAD. WHATS UP WITH THE POSING? IF ITS ABOUT HIS BOOBOO ON HIS ARM WHY POSE IN WOMENS UNDERWEAR.... JUST SAYING
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".

hahaha nice one
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    rofl i dont see why you had to take a picture in male booty shorts to show us your arm, -.- i could have easily seen arm with a T-shirt sleeve rolled up.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    THIS IS PRETTY SAD. WHATS UP WITH THE POSING? IF ITS ABOUT HIS BOOBOO ON HIS ARM WHY POSE IN WOMENS UNDERWEAR.... JUST SAYING

agreed
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    More pictures.

Preferably in a bubble bath or smoking a pipe by the fireplace.

ROFL
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!

You're an inspiration to my life.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".

*guilty* :blushing:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Only one word comes to mind. Ew.
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    haha why do i get the feeling this was less about the tree and more about flexing for the mostly naked picture lol

:)
    Because that's exactly what is going on here. Cute panties, sir.

^^lol