My End of Week 4 Turbo Fire Results (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• mia63
    mia63 Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing results in just 4 wks. Keep it up hun, you got this. You'll be rocking that bikini in no time.:happy:
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great results !!
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    Great results...keep up the good work!!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Great job! I too am doing the Turbo Fire series and yes Chalene is AMAZING! YOU GO GIRL! I will be done Turbo Fire the second week of May. I can't wait to see my final results. Your results sure are encouraging! A true inspiration! Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I just may try Turbo Fire! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up :)
  • temccurdy
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic and inspirational.....exercise is my hardest habit to get into...I have 4 little ones and feel tired and unmotivated all the time....YOU just motivated me to try it ....you look great and show a huge improvement in just 4 weeks! Congrats and keep up the hard work! :o)
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Wow! Look at you getting it done! Great changes already.

I've never heard of Turbo Fire. Off to look it up!

Keep up the fantastic work.
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! Your an inspiration!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    As someone who has a long way to go still, I'm so impressed by how that one month really shows the fruits of your efforts in your mid-section. That's amazing! Great dedication! You're definitely molding your body. :}
  • PrincessMonica22
    Options
    Your 4 week results are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep it up! I must be the one person who tried TF and didn't like it. Anyway, it obviously works for you and you are enjoying it which is the most important thing for stick-to-it-tiveness.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is the TRUTH!!! You've done a fantastic job! Keep it up hun!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great for you!!! Wonderful work on your part - Keep it up!!!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Thank you all sooooo much for the encouraging words! It truly helps keep you motivated. I know I love seeing all the success stories on here so although it was a bit scary posting those pics, I'm glad I did. I look forward to achieving & maintaining a fit me! Thanks again everyone!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Wow! I am going to try this work out!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    And It is great to see your tummy will go back to were it should be. I am so worried I will have to fix mine.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing for that amount of time, keep it up :)
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good job , we have to remember we didn't put the weight on over night, so it sure isn't comming off over night, I want to start doing zumba, keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!