Not quite a newbie but might need some motivation :D

Options
I used MFP for a while last year but I got distracted by lots of work and studying and, well, life basically.
I put on quite a bit of weight since Christmas and I've only really just noticed. My trousers are a bit tighter than they used to be :(

MFP really helped me last time round so I'm hoping the great support you guys give can help me agan this time!
I really want to slim down for an upcoming Morocco trip at the end of June. Even if I can't reach my goal weight by then, any weight loss will be a success in my eyes.

Anyway, I'd love to be friends!

Tell me your story :)

(and call me 'rabbit' if you like)

Replies

• KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    I just started using MFP, and so far it's been great. The sense of community is amazing. I'd love to help be part of your support network :)

I've been on a team of some kind all my life, and now that i'm done with it, i'm finding that I really need to focus on being healthier (eating right and exercising). It's great to have all these other people to motivate me, and give me great ideas for new ways to workout, and tips on staying focused on my eating habits :)

Send me a friend request if you'd like :)

-Kelsey
  • katrinalarocque
    katrinalarocque Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Rabbit! Im a new member and I'm surprised how much MFP has helped me. I was so far off on what I thought I was eating in terms of calories (and portions) its no surprise I couldn't lose weight. I've lost 8 pounds since I've been on MFP.

Morocco is quit a motivator! I've always wanted o go there. I work in Africa (Gabon, Angola and Congo) which is part of the reason I put on weight.

Good luck to you!