how you cure your hangover (just for fun)

Options
2»

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    all the greasy food I can fit into my mouth and a bloody mary

^this^
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Nothing better then an Orange Vitamin water, two advil... and a romp to get the blood pumping followed by a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.

Sounds about right!
  • jared767
    Options
    Gatorade and lots of water until I piss off all alcohol in my system
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My usual--A TALL glass of water and 2 ibuprofens the night before. A liter of gingerale and a nap the next day.
    On special (very drunk)occasions, nothing the night before and leftovers in the am. Last weekend it was red velvet cake and bloody mary's. :drinker:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I just dealt with this yesterday. Hadn't had a margarita in two months... I should have known better! Definitely not worth it!

Ibuprofen the night before, a REAL Dr. Pepper the next day, a multi-vitamin, Alka Seltzer, water water water, and greasy meat and bread sandwich (preferrably a Whataburger with cheese and fries).
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    lmfao im loving some of these responses, i used to be the crack a beer and day drink starting at noon typa girl, but i dont drink beer i drink "twisted tea" and im giving it up for now to commit to this diet.......ugh bacon.....how i miss thee

the most redic thing ive heard for a hangover is to eat peanut butter sandwhich with coffee.....idk how that works but for that person it apparently did lmao
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Husband swears by a cheap beer and taco bell. I usually prefer the wake and bake method, wherein I wake up, stumble my tush out to the garage and have a smoke followed by a huge glass of water, then spend the rest of the day baking. If you ever want freshly baked apple muffins, stay the night after we kill a bottle of vodka. *shrug*
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Aleve and some gatorade before sleep. 2 sausage biscuits and a large coke in the mroning
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    2 niacin tablets before I head out to start drinking and at the end of the night, Huevos Rancheros and 2 more niacin tablets before heading to bed.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I usually drink plenty of water WHILE I am drinking, but in case I don't...

I like to drink a powerade, make some scrambled eggs, buy a latte, and then go sweat it out for 2 hours in the gym.

Nothing cures a hangover like a max heart rate cardio session.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A big fat greasy burger from Carls Jr. Always does the trick lol
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

I like to drink a powerade, make some scrambled eggs, buy a latte, and then go sweat it out for 2 hours in the gym.

That's insane!! I can never get myself to get up and make it to the gym when I'm hungover.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink, so when I do, there's usually a hangover LOL. I try to always drink at least a glass of water before bed & take some Advil. I usually still feel sick to my stomach when I wake up. Last time, I really felt like throwing up, but I went to Chipotle with my sister & had a burrito & chips & bam! All better! =)
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A big fat spicey bowl of menudo! (deja vu) add a pinch of oregano, some fresh diced onion, and a squeeze of lime with somt toasty buttered bolio bread on the side. It's a well known Mexican comfort food remedy for hangovers.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Coca cola and lots of it and of course food. Mostly triskets.
  • my2boiz
    Options
    I drink a lot of water before I go to bed and take some ibprofin. If that doesn't work it means I drank way more then i intended. A good hearty breakfast of mostly protein works for me too.
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This will work ... I do it everytime I drink a little too much, which isn't that often anymore but anyway ...

Go to your local Target, WalMart, drug store and find fever patches. They more than likely have a little kid on the box cover with a white patch on his forehead. Lately all I’ve been able to find are ones with Disney characters on them but who cares, it works! The patches have menthol in them to help cool down and soothe any aches or pains. Place one on your forehead and drink a glass or two of water then go to bed.

Swear to you it will work. Got me thru many college weekends back in the day!

They are also excellent for people who suffer migraines and they are great to put on your neck if you do one too many crunches and strain by accident.
  • siciliankiss
    Options
    I drink vodka+tonic or vodka+water
    it helps me stay hydrated all night (fewer calories, too!) thus, I never have a hangover!
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    A greasy fried egg sandwich for me - with a couple of cups of tea. Yummmy.

It seems like greasy food is the popular cure eh :)

Although after last week - I drank from 1pm - 10pm but had no hangover. I was drinking only champagne - so I may just stick to the expensive stuff from now on :)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

That's insane!! I can never get myself to get up and make it to the gym when I'm hungover.

Its hard for the first 10 or 15 minutes, but then it gets easier.