Who logs daily?

Options
Hello MFP Friends! I am looking to add to my friends list. I need motivated people, who log in and track daily. I like to comment and be encouraging so that is what I am looking for in return.

I just had to clean out my friends list because so many people have given up and stopped logging, commenting ot even signing in.

Here is a little bit about me: I'm 30 (almost 31) I am hoping to be in one-derland by my bday in April. I have a boyfriend and 4 furry children. I live in Texas and have been here for a couple of years now. I work 40+ hours a week plus have a 45 minute drive to and from work 5 days a week. I try to work out a minimum of 3 days a week. I like to try for all 7 days though. I have a 5k scheduled for March 4. I am no longer drinking milk becasue it gives me a rash on my hands, so I am switching to soy products. I am also trying to cut out soda or at least cut way way down. I'm at about 2-3 per week. I am also working on cutting out a lot of processed foods and adding more veggies and fruit ( a slow work in progress, but I am getting better).

So if your looking for motivation and are willing to give it in return, please friend me!

Replies

• christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friends request. :) I log in at every meal.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I log everything everyday. All day long if I can. So I don't forget anything.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request but my MFP family is getting a bit large so comments may only be once a day, lol. I spend quite a bit of time supporting my friends already, lol.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    Hello MFP Friends! I am looking to add to my friends list. I need motivated people, who log in and track daily. I like to comment and be encouraging so that is what I am looking for in return.

I just had to clean out my friends list because so many people have given up and stopped logging, commenting ot even signing in.

Here is a little bit about me: I'm 30 (almost 31) I am hoping to be in one-derland by my bday in April. I have a boyfriend and 4 furry children. I live in Texas and have been here for a couple of years now. I work 40+ hours a week plus have a 45 minute drive to and from work 5 days a week. I try to work out a minimum of 3 days a week. I like to try for all 7 days though. I have a 5k scheduled for March 4. I am no longer drinking milk becasue it gives me a rash on my hands, so I am switching to soy products. I am also trying to cut out soda or at least cut way way down. I'm at about 2-3 per week. I am also working on cutting out a lot of processed foods and adding more veggies and fruit ( a slow work in progress, but I am getting better).

So if your looking for motivation and are willing to give it in return, please friend me!
    FRIEND ME!!
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. I find it personally motivating to see on your home page "has logged in for x days in a row". I also find it absolutely necessary to keep checking that I am below (or very close) my calorie limit.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress so far! i gave up my diet coke addiction about 3 weeks ago and went cold turkey lol. havent had any pop since then. this is new to me so i will be logging in as much as possible. please feel free to friend me and hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I log daily. I've been here for a little over 1 month. Feel free to add me.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I have been here for over 165 days, and I log everything. I make no exceptions even if I go over. I am trying to make a lifestyle change. I have not eaten fat food, pizza, potatoes, cakes, cookies, rice in that time. I don't eat exercise calories nor do I believe in all the tricks and gimmicks people recommend. I usually comment on my friends profiles, unless I am sick. If you feel like I do, please add me.
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I log my foods/snacks daily and of course when I exercise which is 5 days a week. Add me and we can be motivating and support to each other =)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request....I'm hoping to Hit Wonderland soon too 17lbs away from it...and hoping by the end of April I'll be there!!!!
  • amandasue1107
    amandasue1107 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've logged on 30 days in a row! Feel free to add me!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I log daily mainly thanks to the android app.
  • slo02ee
    Options
    I log daily, however I do follow a low carb plan. I try to eat under 30 net carbs a day. Some people are bothered by this, some don't care. I still try and stay under about 1800 calories a day though, it's not a cheese and bacon free-for-all :)

I live in Minnesota, but actually lived in Texas a couple of years back! Talk about polar opposite places to live.. lol.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I do log daily. I travel a lot for work and tracking is a must for me.

Here's the tips I share with new folks a lot:

How does MFP work? For me:

1. Eat clean
    2. Meet your calorie goals, don't fall below them
    3. Set your goals to lose 1lb/week unless otherwise advised by a doctor
    4. Log every bite--if you are tasting during cooking chew gum or just log each taste.
    5. Keep your routine varied, try something new: Zumba, martial arts, body combat, Tai Chi, power yoga...keep your body confused and your mind from getting bored.

I reached my goals in September. I also read Everyday Food magazine (makes it easier to log--nutrition info included), www.dailygarnish.com, and Whole Living Magazine. You can get free recipes on all of their websites.
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I log everyday all day. Sometimes I log in advance to see where I'm at for treats or snacks!
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I log everything
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and have added you :)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I've been logging in for 135 days, everyday, as of today! My diary is also available to you, too. :happy:
  • ndlakebum
    Options
    I also log everything - I do it throughout the day so I stay on track. Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for people to help me stay motivated!!
  • Absolutely.....i log in every meal and workout. I sent you a friend request. We can all use support and motivation along the way.