Who logs daily?

Options

Replies

• creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I, too, am from Texas. I have been on here off and on for a while, but I am very focused and motivated and have been for the past couple of weeks. I am logging everything so I will be more accountable for what I am doing, and maybe if it's not working, I can change it.

I truly believe in having motivation and also understand that it gets aggrevating when you have friends off and on (I was one of those before to someone, but not now). A good support structure is crucial to losing weight.

I will send you a request. Have a great day!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. I'm a new member and also looking for positive folks to keep me motivated. I'm also training for my 2nd half marathon in June! Thanks!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I log daily.. plus you aren't too far from me :) Sending a FR..
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i log daily, started in November. My details (weight, age, etc) is all on my profile. Feel free to request me ! :)
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log everything, everyday. Even if it's "bad", takes me over my limit or whatever. Logging everything is what has made the difference for me this time around. I'll send you a request. I try to comment on my friends' updates. We are all in this together! Good luck!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new and I log in multiple times a day.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • DanDazzle
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be friends. I'm also logging every bite. This is my 6th week (i think) and I've lost almost 7 lbs so far. Slow but steady. I also need support!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i log daily
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'll add you - I log in pretty much every day and try to log everyday and like to read and respond to posts from friends. I'm also trying to do this the healthy, clean eating and working out way.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I log everything! everyday! every activity!
    Haven't missed a day since I started MFP which was in Nov 2011
    Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    220 something days here! I'm addicted to MFP. I log every day as I eat. So, I'm pretty much on here at least 3 times a day.
    I'm 32 and getting very close to my goal. Really focusing on my nutrition right now BUT I still eat all kinds of crazy stuff and YES, I log it.
    The only time I don't log is if we have a special night out and I can't find the exact things I ate. It bugs me to log stuff that is not exactly or very close to what I ate. I'm a bit ocd LOL! I make a lot of my food homemade ( bread, pasta, etc..) I LOVE to cook so not much eating out for me...again, the ocd kicks in and I like to have total control over my food now! Don't want any scary stuff being snuck in on me but still enjoy a few things out every now and then.

You can FR me if you want, I'll let you decide. My list is not huge but I try to keep up with all of my friends. I love my MFP friends and don't feel bad, I deleted quite a few because of their lack of activity on here! At least once a month I go through the list and if they have red next to them and I have not heard of why, then I delete them. I have one friend that actually sent me a private message to tell me she was going to be off of here for a while...she won't get deleted....at least not for a while! Even thought of giving my own sister the boot! She was taking up space on my list LOL!
    Have a great Friday!
    :smile:
  • kickboxgurl
    Options
    Sent u a friend request... I'm new but I plan on logging daily :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Actually I think I'm spending too much time on this site now. LOL I'd be happy to help inspire you!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i log in in the morning and log off after supper everyday that is for the last month
  • abigailrschwartz
    abigailrschwartz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Every day for almost a month!
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    Sending request! I lost daily and even pre-plan my meals the day before.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I log in at least 3 times each day. Addicted to MFP and being healthy! Friend me too:-)
  • rgibson5
    rgibson5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I log 99% of the time. Have only missed a few days total. Log everyday and workout daily. Add away :)
  • bebaird3
    Options
    I try to log my food everyday, even if I go over. I can't get the MFP app on my phone, so if I don't have access to a computer, I can't finish my logs (usually this would just be maybe dinner occasionally or some weekends.. not TOO often, I definitely do it as often as I can). Most of my exercising comes from classes at my gym and I haven't figured out how to log those, so I don't. I will log it if I do the treadmill, elliptical, or something like that though. I like encouraging comments and like to give them. My diary is open, so feel free to add me and good luck on your weight loss journey!