Do Over

Options
Hey Everyone! I'm not a new member but have been away from the sight for a few months. I am in desperate need of some serious encouragement to get going again. I had success here before so here I am, back to kick some serious butt! I am looking forward to making this dream a reality! Thanks in advance for your help! Feel free to add me too!

Replies

• monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :D
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to take on new friends, but I do delete if you a) put cooking down as an exercise (yes did have someone do that) b) expect motivation etc but don't give back and c) don't log in for three consecutive days without good reason.

Obviously the word 'you' does not mean one person in particular but people as a whole.

I am wholly serious about my journey and only want friends that have the same values.

If anyone wishes to add me, please send a request with a message letting me know which thread you're adding me from. (So I know if it's for a particular reason or not.)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • rgibson5
    rgibson5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm not new either...just more motivated. I logged back in & got serious this past Tuesday. I have 4 months to reach my goal (or atleast close to my goal anyway) & fit back into my summer clothes again. Good luck to you!
  • carlajanemoore
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Carla Jane. I am new to this site and am very excited to encourage and be encouraged by others. I started working out in September 2011 and have lost 20 lbs and gone down 2 sizes : ) I faithfully workout at least 5 days a week and am working my way with my husband to healthy/clean eating. I am trying to figure out how to send friend request or add friends. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you,
    Carla Jane :smile: