Options

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm Bacon...... turkey of course.
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    spinach mushrooms onions and Thai chili paste saute in a pan then put in.
  • mummyv811
    Options
    Mushroom
    Cheese
    Ham

Either on their own or in any combination! These are the ones I tend to stick to but I'm intending to try adding peppers/onions etc into the mix too!

:smile:
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    tesco's do a 'salad cheese' basically feta but it is mega low in calories compared to cheese think it only has around 40 cals for 30g but when its crumbled up that is more than enough.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feta and Asparagus...MMMMMM. (Steam the aspargus a bit first, though, otherwise it'll be crunchy).
  • thoffm12
    thoffm12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I made an omlette with 2 eggs, onion, mushroom, and a half a piece of Kraft singles cheese... 207 calories! Very good.
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like Chili & Onions, with a splash of salsa & sour cream on top!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and cheddar cheese

Feta cheese and spinach

U can substitute Eggbeaters for eggs because I don't care for eggwhites........................
  • holiday99
    Options
    so many ideas!!!!! bump for later!! :love:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Egg whites with spinach, onions, and mushrooms. And, of course, a dab of Sriracha or cholulah!! Yummmm
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Ham and Cheese... So yummy!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    *bump*
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs nearly every morning, love them. My omellette is 5-6 eggs (whites and whole) with typically spinach or broccoli, sweet red orange and yellow peppers, onions, beans, salsa...mushrooms if I have them.

Sometimes cheese, chicken sausage or canadian bacon on occassion.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I put salsa in mine :)
  • clang1
    clang1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love omelettes! I usually throw in anything I have on hand. Favorites are black olives, cilantro, ham, red pepper, chili peppers, cumin, cayenne pepper, pineapple, cheese, black beans.... and I usually add avocado slices to the top once out of the pan. Yum!!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    one, 1/4 cup egg beater, spinach,mushrooms, pepper, and onions.
  • empleh69
    Options
    red onion, mushrooms and salsa
  • SBruorton
    Options
    Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites, spinach, diced onion, green pepper & tomato, and a dash of Crystal hot sauce, Yum! Pair it up with a chocolate Special K Protein Shake. About a 220 Calorie breakfast with vitamins that lasts! :love:
  • diamond_roses
    Options
    Laughing Cow garlic herb cheese wedge, spinach, mushrooms, and sometimes a dash of hot sauce :) ..... now I want an omlette! lol
  • bestselve2012
    Options
    ham and onions