107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Replies

• Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Congrats!!!!you look amazing :)
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    That's a wonderful and inspiring story! You look amazing and so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    kristarablue hit her one year MFP anniversary today! She is an amazing friend who is constantly kicking *kitten* in the gym and always there to help out her people!

I think she should post a one year pick here to show off her success since she hit the 100+ loss marker!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    kristarablue hit her one year MFP anniversary today! She is an amazing friend who is constantly kicking *kitten* in the gym and always there to help out her people!

I think she should post a one year pick here to show off her success since she hit the 100+ loss marker!

Totally concurred!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Kristara - you are AMAZING and not only look beautiful, but you have given yourself an INCREDIBLE gift by getting healthy.

One of my MFPals recently suggested that, when I am struggling with self-esteem (I know it can be hard and can take a while for our minds to catch up with our new bodies), to try to come up with something I can see in myself or can do now that I couldn't do before I got fit. I hope you try that too, because you really do deserve to be incredibly proud of yourself.

Keep up the fabulous work you've done to get fit and healthy!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Thank you so much for posting! Your progress is simply amazing. You are a beautiful woman on the outside and, from what I can tell, a beautiful one on the inside as well! So glad that the real you gets to shine now!
    Thanks again~ you are truly an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    So glad you are my friend here,not only have you done a great job taking control of your life but also for always being a smile in life with your positive attitude.

Adore you. :heart:
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Wow! So proud of you taking charge of your life!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on all you have accomplished :)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    so proud of u ...u look amazing girl:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :smile:
  • Reading stories like yours picks me up when I'm feeling down and out and am ready to give up! I'm a single mom and everyday is a struggle to find the time and energy to do what I need to do to get healthy! I've lost up 40-50 pounds three times in the past 4 years only to gain it back each time. I am praying this is the time I figure it out!
  • What an amazing story and what an inspiration! I am at the beginning of my journey and your story is such an inspiration! What an awesome job on all you have accomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • Beenszter
    Beenszter Posts: 35 Member
    All i can say is "WOW", what an INSPIRATION, that is amazing.... CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing weightloss journey !
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Your transformation is nothing less than inspirational. I'm at the very biggining of my journey but reading your story, and others like yours, I know that I can do it. Thank you for being brave to post!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Awesome and soooooo inspiring.

I love that your kids can hug you around your waist, and this is exciting to you!

WAY. TO. GO!!!!!!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    You look great!
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    You've given yourself such a wonderful gift! Congratulations! So very happy for you!
  • dtucker3800
    dtucker3800 Posts: 17 Member
    Wow! Truly amazing story. You do look wonderful!

8952016.png
  • You are phenominally inspiring!!! You look amazing and your journey sounds like one full of hard work! So proud of your accomplishments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!