Who logs daily?

Options

Replies

• luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I log on daily to mfp. I became a member January 2012 and I have not missed a day logging in yet. I find this site to be very informative; with recipes, interesting topics, before and after pictures of mfp members progress, etc. Good luck on reaching your goal...
  • eightpock
    Options
    I log daily as well. Keeping a record of intake helps keep me on track.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i log daily and try to comment and talk with my friends.
  • Breezewood
    Options
    You can add me. I try to get in here every day as often as I can. I might have to miss a day here and there, but for the most part, here I am.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Religiously
  • eedog64
    Options
    I log daily and am starting to have a hard time meeting calorie goals. Smart phone has ruined food for me!!
  • Tmarinari
    Options
    I log in 6 out of 7 days a week. I give myself "one day off" I still pay attention to what i eat ans how much I just do not log in or worry for one day. I LOVE mfp :) feel free to add me.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Loggin n times every day... sometimes even in the middle of the night :blushing:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Every day! Several times a day! I may even be what you call obsessed! LOL! :laugh:
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I log EVERYTHING ! Its the only way to stay accountable and I keep my diary open so everyone can see what I eat! :wink:
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All day every day!!!! Add me :)
  • northernprincess
    Options
    Hello, I am new to MFP and we have alot in common with children and work. I am excited for this new journey and just started to enter my food into today's diary my goal to enter my food and exersice everyday! I will appreciate the support in return!
  • EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I log every day! Only been a member since Jan 9, 2012, but I'm done 19 lbs since then! Will be 28 years old in April and I'm 5'3-5'4 ish. SW 246 CW 227 I love positive friends who share the same determination. So add me if you would like to! :)

Edit to add: I do keep my diary locked but give all my MFP friends my code! :)

Edit to add one more time: Your lifestyle sounds almost just like mine! full time job WITH 45 min commute, man, kids (only mine talk or cry instead of meow or bark!), eat too much processed foods and trying to not only just drop the weight but develop more balance and healthy food goals and habits!
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I log everything as well. I think my work friends hate it, but it's working for me, so I'm gonna keep it up!
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    I log daily, add me!!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I log ALL my food, drinks, condiments, even stuff that doesnt have calories (like seasonings)
    * EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO MY BODY GOES IN MY LOG*
    also, all my exercise. Good luck on your "journey" !!!
    I sent you a friend request....
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    I am here every day as well..been a couple months...I gave up pop cold turkey 12 days ago or so....i work out 5 days a week at work. so when i'm off i have a hard time being motivated (trying to find something to do on the weekends). always looking for encouragement and motivation! friend me! :)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I do I do. I will add you.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yep, I love pretty much everything.
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What's onederland?