MEN!

Options

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    what is with all the bashing of anyone?? isnt it more fun to share the love??
    Bashers are bitter..
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It is a favorite past time and not unique to here.
    Some comes well deserved but much is now the general perception media has brought on that says men are incompetent dolts that do everything wrong.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    If it weren't for men, we'd be overrun by these

KKZ0M.jpg

YES thats what men are good for!!!!

and opening jars
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

KKZ0M.jpg
    thank you for making me want to hurl. weight loss plan B.
    Would it make you feel better to know that kid actually ate that spider?
    :noway:

You, are pure evil.
  • odusgolp
    Options

KKZ0M.jpg

YES thats what men are good for!!!!

and opening jars

The main reason I miss my ex-husband.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My husband is totally in touch with his inner jerk. That's why I love him. If he was any other way he wouldn't be HIM!
  • Denz3r
    Options
    ... not all women HATE men, but it appears that many of them do on here today!

You can say that again.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Today, when I woke up and checked my home page on MFP, I saw all 5 "Recent forums posts" were about dating or something similar. This is getting worst than Facebook. What exactly were you expecting on a site like this? You're not here to talk about men vs. women...you're here for support regarding losing weight. When you get that in your focus, you can eliminate most of the BS thats going on these forums.

PS. Most of these dating related posts are started by women. Not judging but just saying
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Amen to the OP and everyone here.........and contradictions do run rampant on this site I seem to think......
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Today, when I woke up and checked my home page on MFP, I saw all 5 "Recent forums posts" were about dating or something similar. This is getting worst than Facebook. What exactly were you expecting on a site like this? You're not here to talk about men vs. women...you're here for support regarding losing weight. When you get that in your focus, you can eliminate most of the BS thats going on these forums.

PS. Most of these dating related posts are started by women. Not judging but just saying

*sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

*sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...

Did someone say Samoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Am I supposed to be offended by being called a man? Or wait, no because I am a man. We can take a bashing, and get out licks in-between were we can.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I must have missed the man bashing. I try to bash all genders equally.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options

KKZ0M.jpg

That's the truth... Snakes no problem but I hate spiders!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Totally agree OP. Men are great.

Not all women are whiny boring girly girls either, just FYI. Some of us are awesome too.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    I hate the small number of men that make it easy for women to hate men.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This thread brought to you in part by the woman of my dreams.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I think the general rule is that if you're doing that pose in your profile pic where you hold up your shirt with one hand and take a pic of your abs with the other, you're almost 99% immune to bashing and typically get many "oohs" & a subsequent number of "ahhs" but I need more research data to confirm.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the punch line....
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    FYI - It's not just here. Watch any commercial these days, and the man is portrayed as a blithering idiot, while the women are portrayed as the smart, savvy one in the relationship. Watch and take note.