MEN!

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Yeah ladies why do you hurt me so????? just want to be held, tired of the lines you girlz use on me like "we can lie nakid together and not do anything" or " just the tip" comon, i have feelings and am very sensitive-Ty :cry:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I don't bash on women, I don't hit women.

Unless they're pregnant, of course.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I <3 men too!!!! Plan to find me one, one day! :love:
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I don't like men either, I'm a lesbian in a mans body.

:laugh:
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This thread brought to you in part by the woman of my dreams.

:)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    man_and_woman_machine.jpg
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Today, when I woke up and checked my home page on MFP, I saw all 5 "Recent forums posts" were about dating or something similar. This is getting worst than Facebook. What exactly were you expecting on a site like this? You're not here to talk about men vs. women...you're here for support regarding losing weight. When you get that in your focus, you can eliminate most of the BS thats going on these forums.

PS. Most of these dating related posts are started by women. Not judging but just saying

*sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...

I've got some Lemonades and Tagalongs.
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!

I read a man-hating post where a particular woman doesn't want to see abs or a man flexing, what even!
    That is half the reason I'm on MFP!!

Haha, I kid but my point is they've worked hard this IS A FITNESS SITE why not show it off?

Funny how she was flexing her feminist guns, hypocrite much!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    What is up with all the men bashing around here today? I happen to love men, all shapes and sizes! (Just because I am married doesn't mean that I am dead - I still enjoy looking!) I have two little "men" of my own. Just want all of you men out there to know that not all women HATE men, but it appears that many of them do on here today!

Today? You mean everyday... :grumble:
    and it's not just on MFP. According to today's pop culture a guy can't dress himself, think for himself, is capable of only serving himself & his most primal desires... In fact, provided he's white, he's the only one where it's always open season and no holds barred on insulting him.

right hun? or did I say that wrong?
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Today, when I woke up and checked my home page on MFP, I saw all 5 "Recent forums posts" were about dating or something similar. This is getting worst than Facebook. What exactly were you expecting on a site like this? You're not here to talk about men vs. women...you're here for support regarding losing weight. When you get that in your focus, you can eliminate most of the BS thats going on these forums.

PS. Most of these dating related posts are started by women. Not judging but just saying

*sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...

I've got some Lemonades and Tagalongs.

If you've got the lemons to make lemonade..........I've got the vodka.........lets have a party.........oh and the Tagalongs can come too..... :)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." ---Ron White
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    pffft i love men. they make life better and more interesting and ALWAYS have a different perspective.
    plus.. PENIS HELLO
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    I support single moms, they need love too-Ty my name is Ty and i endorse this post and wish to apoligize ladies on behalf of my gender tsk tsk*nods head* wait wut?
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If it weren't for men, we'd be overrun by these

KKZ0M.jpg

^^^AGREED! LMAO
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    pffft i love men. they make life better and more interesting and ALWAYS have a different perspective.
    plus.. PENIS HELLO
    umm hello your a keeper
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I would like to state that the classic argument that "all men are the same" or "all men are jerks" is false. I have one that is proof that good men exist and know plenty other of women who do also.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I support single moms, they need love too-Ty my name is Ty and i endorse this post and wish to apoligize ladies on behalf of my gender tsk tsk*nods head* wait wut?

I support single moms too....go to the strip bar every week!
  • anabell31
    Options
    I like men ^^. They kill spiders and barbecue and fix things. I'm sad I don't have more male friends at school
  • Horseapples
    Options
    And what about all the heavy stuff that needs lifting? :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    If it weren't for men, we'd be overrun by these

KKZ0M.jpg

great now I'm REALLY going to have nightmares about spider laying eggs in my ears... eek! I :heart: men!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I must have missed the man bashing. I try to bash all genders equally.

Yep. Ditto.
    And I love me some man time.