Kinda new here. Want more friends for moral support, recipes

Options
Hi! I've been on MFP for almost two weeks now. I'm looking for people who are trying to lose weight by eating right and doing minimal to moderate exercise. I log in daily and am looking for people who do the same.

Replies

• smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a long time now. But I just recently made the decision to seriously dedicate myself to losing this weight and getting healthy. I log in several times a day and love motivating others! I am not an excercise addict. I work full-time and have two kids that have very busy schedules. Add me as a friend!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've been doing MFP for 5day's now & loving it.......the support i get from my MFP friends keep's me going. I log in daily, feel free to add me :)
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the process of learning to eat right (It's made harder by trying to please my WHOLE family, but I'm doing it!) and I do exercise... usually just cleaning my house and one workout in the AM but sometimes my burn count looks really high because I am packing/ moving and when I log that my count jumps bigtime. I log in daily, at the very least to log my food but usually I keep up on the kudos due on my feed unless some mad crazy kid drama has be useless (usually on the weekends).

I would love it if you wanted to add me. We're all in the same boat... the more people we have rowing the easier it is!
  • slimshady64628
    Options
    Hi been here one week, and so far I have been logging in daily. I like being able to tell how badly I blew for the day lol. and make changes. Getting my daily exercise has been the hardest part. I keep injuring myself and then having to take a day off. I would really like to know what I am doing wrong.
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What are you doing that is causing the injury? What is the injury?
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for almost two weeks now. I'm looking for people who are trying to lose weight by eating right and doing minimal to moderate exercise. I log in daily and am looking for people who do the same.
    I fall into the log daily, eating healthy, but not the moderated excerciser. I work in the OR so 3 days a week on my feet doing a lot o walking and the 4 days I am off I run at least 5 miles. You can add me if you would like.
  • rhondaruth
    Options
    I'm new here too. I just signed up two days ago, but I am already in love with & addicted to this app! My user name is rhondaruth...GOOD LUCK!
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No injury, just lazy. Trying to work up the motivation to work out. I get on the treadmill a couple times a week and I have access to an 80 lb punching bag, Total Gym, and weight bench with free weights, unfortunately its all in my unheated garage and its the middle of winter. I also need to quit smoking so when I do exercise, Im not so out of breath. Right now my exercise is shoveling all the snow we've been getting :-)
  • kbuzzeo
    Options
    Hi I'm Kara 18 and a student, I'm great with low fat recipes that also taste yummy, and I go to the gym everyday for about an hour-hour and a half. I've been on MFP before, but with lent I decided to truly make a commitment to losing weight the right way.
  • Michee160
    Options
    Hi! Im Michelle. I just got on MFP a few weeks ago as well and am also looking for some motivation and support. I do log in everyday and try to work out about 4-5 times a week (going to a gym, or just out for walks). I have been trying for years to lose weight and just havent had the right motivation or support to do it so I am hoping being on MFP will help :) Feel free to add me and good luck with your weight loss goals!