Anyone in early 20's?

Options
124»

Replies

• charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 now, turn 21 in june! I'm new to this website too, just discovered it and its ipod app this morning :) 5'1 and 150 lbs, going to try to lose 25lbs by june
  • msleah88
    Options
    add me
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    23 and always looking for new friends! feel free to add me! :)
  • quinto1025
    quinto1025 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, does that still count as early? Otherwise you're going to make me feel old!:blushing:

Always looking for motivating and supporting friends.
  • kristacamera
    Options
    23 and needing help!!! My goal isn't to loose weight, but to maintain where I'm at and build muscle. My goal is for a 6-pack for bikini season! Been on MFP for 35 days, and work out 3 times a week, if not more, by doing low impact cardio. Still not seeing results:( SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!

Plus I'm also a good motivator if anyone needs it:)
  • sgrunwald10
    Options
    Im 20! I need support, Add me!
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'm 21. add me
  • katlynx6
    Options
    22! Feel free to add me :)
  • sgrunwald10
    Options
    Hi Im Sarah, I just turned 20 in January, and Im just trying to get back into my freshman year of high school shape! I need some support so please add me!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 25. Does being in the middle count. LOL :devil:
  • amymaegan
    Options
    hi! i'm amy, 21 soon to be 22. i'd love any new friends that would like to add me. i've been trying to lose weight and be healthy for as long as i remember but i really want to commit this time and i know i can't do it alone!
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ::waves:: hi I'm 23- 24 in July
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    21 here
  • myrtille
    Options
    I'm 20 and always looking for new friends so anyone can feel free to add me for extra support and motivation :D