Hello everyone.

Options
Hello all,
My name is Wade and I started this FANTASTIC group a week and a half ago. I have lost a bit of weight but for me it is all about getting my eating on track again. I joined weight watchers 6 years ago and lost 50 lbs. I have since then gained 30 of it back. This is a new chapter in my life. I thank the developer of this great site and all of the people making it what I think is the most amazing support group ever.

Thank you everyone
Wade

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Great to see you joining us!:happy:

Its great, its fun. You will learn alot.:smile:

Cheers
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wade:flowerforyou:
  • WadeSwinimer
    Options
    Thank you very much. I think I will learn alot too.

Cheers
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome to MFP!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,989 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises.

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wade. :)