Last Nights Biggest Loser

Options
sharonfincher1
sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
I have watched the Biggest Loser from the very first season, and I don't think i have ever seen two people more disliked by the other teams than Daphne and her brother....

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yep...I would have to agree with this...Not only that....Never seen the trainers go back and forth with each other...(normally the ultimate goal is about losing).... This is the worse season for me...It doesn't hold my attention and Conda....Please don't let me start about how I feel about that chick..:explode: :angry: She a huge Liar!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more. I'm so not into this season...I'm usually so excited and sitting on the edge of my seat....now there's so much drama.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I am just blown how Conda has that much influence over both teams! Are you serious. I wouldn't blow my weigh-in for anybody. They all lost focus and just created an alliance against the poor aqua team Adrian & Daphne. Oh well they can do better all by themselves. They should have been given a chance . . . bunch of haters!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    They all need a reality check..they are soooo mean spirited, when they should be banding together to help each other. I miss Ramon and Jessica!
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am just blown how Conda has that much influence over both teams! Are you serious. I wouldn't blow my weigh-in for anybody. They all lost focus and just created an alliance against the poor aqua team Adrian & Daphne. Oh well they can do better all by themselves. They should have been given a chance . . . bunch of haters!
    ^^THIS. I could see if she were likeable, but she is not. She is like a thirteen year old mean girl you might have known in school!! Conda should have been long gone and these other people need to start thinking for themselves!
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yep...I would have to agree with this...Not only that....Never seen the trainers go back and forth with each other...(normally the ultimate goal is about losing).... This is the worse season for me...It doesn't hold my attention and Conda....Please don't let me start about how I feel about that chick..:explode: :angry: She a huge Liar!

Girl don't get me started on Conda ..... she needs help like ASAP!!!!!:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Conda is my least favorite person...she absolutely likes to stir the pot. I found it amusing that she made a comment about being "a good role model for her daughter" instead of getting revenge (like she was accusing Daphne of) but she stood there and threw a week away on the scale at a place SO many people wish they could be. It's all stupid and I officially am only watching it for Dolvett and Bob....not like that's a huge change anyway ;)
  • tfrederick79
    Options
    Conda has got to be one of my most least favorite people I have ever seen on that show. Just the look on her face drives me nuts. I hope she is gone soon!!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Conda... I think that she shot her self in the foot per se though by talking everyone into throwing the weigh-in, ( at least I hope). Maybe now they will see her real colors. Conda needs to have drama, and now that Adrian and Daphne are gone, she needs to have someone to pick on. It's got to back fire on her.
  • HatFullOfCrazy
    HatFullOfCrazy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I nearly came out of my chair when Conda said "Excuse me, I'm not a spiteful person. I am a role model for my daughter". Surely she can't be serious. Does she really not see what an instigator she is?

My husband and I have started a game, we try to count how many times she says "like" during a show. It makes it a little less annoying. :bigsmile:
  • msleah88
    Options
    The only people with real results were the people voted off.smh..how funny was it to see the people that had the high end equipment, proper foods and nutrients in the frig and a DAMN trainer complain and say whats unfair after the aqua team lost weight with none of those necessities#mofo'shatetoseeyouwinning..
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I just cannot believe that Conda talked the black team into throwing a weigh in... and she had only been on their team a week! I just don't understand how she managed that. I keep hoping, week after week, someone will see through her attitude and manipulation, but it hasn't happened yet.

But as a previous poster pointed out, she needs drama so what is she going to do now that Daphne is out of the house? She has no choice but to turn on one of the remaining contestants.

I usually love watching Biggest Loser, but this season is really bringing me down. I cannot believe how cruel some of those people have been and how the drama is taking away from the reason for them being there. I have no doubt that Conda will continue to lose weight while on the ranch, but I have little faith she will keep it off once the cameras are gone...
  • onegoalabs
    Options
    I need to start watching that again!
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    This season just pisses me off every week -__-

Seriously though. I ONLY watch it for Bob & Dolvett
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with everyone.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/23/biggest-loser-quitters-continues-resumes/

I bet any money Conda is behind this little upheaval. It's "not fair!!" Talk about a season of no excuses. These are the whiniest, rudest gamers ever.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I agree with just about everyone's comments. Conda needs to go!
  • jennifox63
    jennifox63 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This season just pisses me off every week -__-

Seriously though. I ONLY watch it for Bob & Dolvett

I watch for Dolvett! LOL
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I read a news article on my husbands phone that said that half the remaining cast is threatening to walk off because the producers suggested bringing other people back for a chance at the title.

I love BL, but this season is just different. I hope this isn't the "new" BL because if it is I think it will end soon.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's all about Bob and Dolvett for me too. I don't even remember the challengers name this season. Past seasons they were generally caring and kind to each other. This time they are like a bunch of scorpions or worse to each other. They will have to live with their consciences after the season ends. And I can't wait to see a new season! I don't like these personalities very much.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with everyone.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/23/biggest-loser-quitters-continues-resumes/

I bet any money Conda is behind this little upheaval. It's "not fair!!" Talk about a season of no excuses. These are the whiniest, rudest gamers ever.

Yes this is what I read!! I can't believe that they are so "shocked" that people can come back. BL has done this before. Its how Alli got back in!